What went wrong? Why couldn't the Goose save this?

What went wrong? Why couldn't the Goose save this?

Attached: images.jpg (1175x1763, 191.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dc1_BeRoPUw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you can't save shitty cashgrab

>russo brothers
it is proven time and time again that capeshit directors are garbage without their marvel IP

This is one of those roles you could only save by going Benicio Del Toro in Usual Suspects, and I doubt that they'd allow stuff like that these days especially from a Marvel director. It's just such a boring nothing character.

Also not enough nude Ana

Attached: IMG_20220804_120319.jpg (1080x474, 139.31K)

>yeah I'll totally risk my life for some kid I kind of know
>hmmm uhh guess you to be a fugitive on the run for the rest of your life or something. so probably no high-school or whatever lol
what even was this plot

Attached: 1648624884509.jpg (660x546, 17.97K)

Shit movie

Are the books also like this? I think the character development is just so fucking bad it would've made it more interesting if they could make it logical for him to care about the little girl or what he was gonna do with the hard drive
Like why leak it, why not trade it in for freedom, ez pz, such a dumb movie

Except Taika Waititi who used to be pretty good before Marvel. Emphasis on used to be, the only reason I didn't walk out of Thor: Love And Thunder is because I was there with friends and didn't want to make a scene. I actually saw the whole fucking thing and nearly died from cringe.

it was ok. heres what went wrong:

>casting chris evans
>not enough ana de armas booba
>gosling's general styling made him look weird. the beard hides his face.
>crappy CGI
>casting a pajeet (they didn't realise it still won't make the indian audience pay for netflix)
>black nigga is a dogshit actor
>story didn't make sense. why was the glowie nigga corrupt? why were all the big bad secrets on a thumb drive? why didn't gosling just shave his beard and wear a hat to evade detection?
>amateur drone shots
>poorly choreographed / directed so everyone but gosling is ridiculously incompetent

Chris Evans' Marvel-ass acting was cringe as fuck. That said, I didn't go into it with high expectations, I just wanted a gud action movie and that's sort of what I got. If they attempt another one, I want a much more serious villain.

The pajeet super agent made me vomit, but I liked the part where he said: they use toilets, they have no honor"

Why did the pajeet fight Ana towards the end despite him already deciding he'll let her go? He or she could've died from their fight but it's like this entire movie keeps building up action on top of action only for it to not matter 3 seconds later.

because they realised he hadn't done enough and they need an action scene with him to bring the sirs in. not an important enough character for a proper scene so they just slotted that in

I actually liked this. The movie was not set to be realistic or inteligent. Just pure fun. Honestly? If you didn't like this movie I suggest you respond the following:
1. Do you have a girlfriend? (if Yes, is she cat?)
2. When was the last time you checked your T levels?
3. How many in real life Friends do you have that are not completly loosers?
4. We're does your father work(ed) ?
5. When was the last time you've played a video game?

Chris Evans was kino fuck y'all

Attached: mfBpAiFNgnyQLA4QDXLSgj.jpg (1280x720, 152.31K)

>The movie was not set to be realistic or inteligent
So it was bad on purpose therefor it's a good movie?

Attached: 1630196437825.gif (328x526, 245.35K)

I hated the movie and
>Yes
>Never
>All of them, around 2 dozen friends I do activities with constantly
>dead
>yesterday, Valorant with gf and friends

I liked it, it was bootleg Mission Impossible and MI is the only blockbuster capeshit that I like.

>2 dozen friends
Unironically how?

Stop playing videogames, you're just doing for the habit. Thank you for your patience, next.

The gay man

Chad Evans carried. I had to start rocking the Evans stash and cut after this no lie senpai
>Extra $10m to the first guy that puts a bullet in this Ken doll
KINO

No I'm doing it because I've been sick for the past couple of days so i can't hang out with people normally
It's one of those things you get on top of without realizing.
The other day a young cousin of mine was going through my notebooks and diaries and she found one little notepad where friends of mine had written things about me for me to read in the future... She asked me the same question, how could I have so many friends? I'll give you the hard answer I couldn't give her because she's still young: I don't know, but what I know is it gets more difficult the older you get, majority of my current friends are ones that I had made at childhood, the 2nd majority is friends I made at college, and only 2 out of 4 years of work. Right now I feel like letting go of most of them because it's too much of a time sink to keep up with all of them. Just wanna focus on raising my own family and my own interests.
I'll tell you one thing though, it's not that great, it doesn't fill the part you feel is missing. It's all distractions and whether you have friends, a gf, a family or not, we're all in this together, so rest assured, you're not missing out on much.

youtube.com/watch?v=Dc1_BeRoPUw

The Russos took the capeshit formula and tried to apply it to an action thriller and without the brand recognition everyone felt comfortable admitting that it was dogshit