Oh, Door City over here

Oh, Door City over here

Attached: 1e1f1b3d1e0392dfc762002edf39f34b.jpg (705x529, 32.65K)

bump, I thought you guys liked Nathan Fielder

Episode 1 was real kino. The rest have been underwhelming as hell

Its gonna have a huge climax where Nathan's whole life is fake around him, apart from making the show.

Episode 1 is far and away the best one for sure. But I also really liked Ep3

Attached: penny pincher.jpg (1920x1080, 425.99K)

I'm sticking with it because I love Nathan but it's pure 6/10 so far.

3 was a return to form, but one really focused on Nathan's eccentricity which doesn't have to be focal but it added a greater absurdist element. The fake grandfather was a good touch though.

I crashed my scion at 100 mph

How the fuck did he recreate the bar? I'm convinced he only made the outside and filmed the rest of it inside the real thing.

Imagine being a girl and seeing the Robin character realizing men aren't how they act to get laid, I hope it redpilled some people.

>women
>learning from the mistakes of others
>learning even when the information is forcefed to you
user, pls

What's gonna happen to him now that hbomax is kill?

Two more weeks!

I went to a Japanese girls apartment for the first time who I had been hooking up with at mine for the past month and pulled this line when the end of the hallway ended in 3 doors and she laughed (ESL)

Thanks nathan

of all the things that absolutely happened
this one definitely did

Attached: The Rehearsal S01E03 Gold Digger 00:20:58.jpg (1920x1080, 129K)

Attached: actor.webm (1920x1080, 1.44M)

One can only dream.

He's gotten too big for his britches. Kind of peaked with nathan for you, should've just left it at that rather than ruin his legacy. This show feels like some gay artshow.

Wasn't this season downgraded by covid though?

He was absolutely seething at this part kek almost broke character

Attached: Jooz3.gif (220x180, 829.21K)

the shit with the christian schizo lady and the family got old quick. i have no clue why they've made 3 episodes out of it. should just be a one and done type deal

what do you mean? he acted the same way all the time

besides when it comes to getting laid women care about height and fitness, acting doesn't change shit