Who was your favourite monster of the week from the X Files?

Who was your favourite monster of the week from the X Files?

For me? Donald Pfaster

>literally just a creepy dude who devolves from “death fetishism”, stealing hair from dead blonde girls during his mortuary job
>is caught, kills the mortuary head. But we see a flash of the guy seeing him as a demonic entity
>goes on killing spree killing blonde prostitutes and women. Blends in incredibly easily
>kidnaps scully and is gonna kill her. She sees him inna demon form
>end of episode is them catching him and sending him to jail. He’s just calmly sat in jail, like he doesn’t care at all
>mulder monologues how he’s just an only boy with 5 sisters. Completely unremarkable life before all this
>never any closure on whether he’s just a crazy serial killer or some kind of demon monster

Pretty kino performance too from Nick Chinlund

Attached: 78C416CF-733B-420E-9A21-DDB3B7A99A83.jpg (1755x998, 335.75K)

Notice how may X-files monster of the week villains are Incels? This guy was the ultimate incel. Difference back then was that they did'n have a name for it

this guys is just a combination of a bunch of different serial killers. noting to do with """incels""" whatever the fuck that means. he sounds like a real jerk too

He had a deep hatred for women, Scully mentioned that and he was also a loner. It speaks for itself really. He was a Demoncel

He’s just the x files version of Ted bunch

Another episode had a serial killer who literally needed to absorb fat tissue to survive. So he would troll the dating sites for overweight insecure women. x files version of Buffalo Bill

>never any closure on whether he’s just a crazy serial killer or some kind of demon monster
t. hasn't seen the awful episode

He’s literally a demon and regularly gets random women to come home with him.

Weirdly this picture from what I assume is a photo shoot is the clearest we ever see him in demon form. Whenever he’s like this in the episode it’s in heavy shadows

Attached: 517B296D-855F-4FEF-9047-10EC4B0179C0.jpg (609x691, 97.02K)

I liked the guy that would eat cancer to live. Also the episode shot from the monsters perspective was good too

Does he come back later? I only remember up to like season 6

i know youre a zoomie retarded but from the greentext alone you can see that his story is pulled from multiple famous serial killers

>death fetish
>targets attractive women
>steals parts from dead bodies
>totally normal guy before becoming a crazed maniac

its literally like four of the top ten most famous american serial killers

For me it was Tooms.

Attached: Eugene_Victor_Tooms (1).jpg (794x1080, 154.71K)

Both of those were super sympathetic desu.

>mutant who’s whole body is cancer and he can see the illnesses people have
>super healing from being 100% cancer
>literally needs to eat cancer to survive

And what did he do? Just became an ambulance worker to help people. And ate the thrown out cancer tissue from peoples surgeries

He only killed when he became desperate after being decapitated. Felt bad for him really

Even worse for that mutant guy who ate brains and couldn’t control it

Could he only stretch or did he have super strength? I have a memory of him literally pulling someone’s liver out with his hand

Yeah I think the episode is 'Orison' or something like that but it ruins him and shows him as le wacky demon in

Can’t remember it very well but there was this dude who had a voodoo doll, and one victim was killed by stuffing the doll with corn and popping them in a microwave, thereby killing the dude in that manner. I remember the scene and the killer saying “mmm… popcorn…” in a creepy way.

magnific

Ah, they show him as a demon in his first episode but it’s only ever short glimpses and in shadow. So you could just put it down to people panicking or scully having trauma or whatever.

Other than that he never did anything supernatural so it was a cool case.

What did he do when he came back?

CERULEAN BLUE

Attached: 16A065DC-A3BA-4D66-A0B8-CDDB6FFEE82B.jpg (1429x1080, 246.32K)

look at the city slicker and his fancy german car

Attached: the-x-files-home.png (1376x776, 1.22M)

I like both Flukeman and Pusher
He could stretch and contort himself to fit through small gaps
He gets busted out of prison by a priest who can mind control people and wants to redeem him but Pfaster murders him and goes after Scully who shoots him

What did they eat?

How’d they survive as incredibly inbred freaks without… going to town to buy ammo for their guns? Or paying taxes on the land?

Also lmao the ending where they just pack up to move elsewhere. Where the fuck are you going guys. They were driving on the freeway too

The tapeworm man always stuck with me

Based, Pusher was great

I loved the Kindred, their whole community gave off the most ominous feel in the show. Wish they brought them back for another episode

>Even worse for that mutant guy who ate brains and couldn’t control it
Oh shit yea that burger flipping kid was pretty good.

It was always weird to me when we had an alien episode where they were clearly not the main grey aliens

Like, what the fuck are all these different aliens doing here. Amish aliens now?

There’s also that Martian alien ghost thing that possessed an astronaut but nothing ever happens like that again

Love characters with powers like this. Reminds me of the purple man

Well the motw eps and the conspiracy plot eps are kind of their own continuity. X files is like two shows in one. Those aliens were most so they were never mentioned again.

They had a sequel episode with him where he breaks out and goes after his sister who has the same power. There’s not that many individual characters who get sequel episodes so pretty cool

>zoomers cannot understand continuity in xfiles

Attached: EoMYR-jXMAEh77q.jpg (485x587, 21.4K)

For me it was Leonard
>ends with Scully getting a nosebleed and realizing she was targeted because she has cancer
Kino

>what are all these aliens doing here?

Earth is a planet capable of supporting life and is rich with all kids of useful resources. It's the only planet like that for an incomprehensible distance in any direction. The real question is why WOULDN'T aliens capable of interstellar space travel be here?

The answer is because there are none. All the extraterrestrials that have visited Earth are from Earth, in another dimension.