THE ORVILLE

DROPPED

Attached: Charly_Burke.jpg (1000x1000, 128.51K)

Why

>The Snoreville with huge drop in numbers
>dropped and booted to 3rd rated Hulu

...what did you expect to happen when nobody watches a show that a random bleach bottle blonde is on that nobody cares about?

how do i get millions of dollars to play out my sci-fi fantasies with cute actresses. i'm afraid to check early life

i guess you could say the show hit the wall

Check

stopped watching after they replaced the cute alien girl with the ugly jewess negro. as soon as i saw her i was genuinely shocked and stopped watching. also hollywood is bursting with 10/10 19-25 year olds and they still picked some 40 year old witch, why?

Attached: file.png (696x390, 308.45K)

>1 good episode out of an entire season

how did seth fuck up this hard?

>seth
imagine touching anything this faggot is involved with

The Kaylon are Jews
The matriarchal Aliens and the Moclans are Saudis
The Krill are fundamentalist Christians

Both are Jews

Is this show any good? If so, does it contain any anti-white or shitlib rhetoric?

It's trying to be Star Trek, so you're definitely going to be triggered by it.

No it's terrible but Star Trek has been so shit for so long its fanbase are grasping for anything remotely worth wasting time on.

Because Seth wanted the old Jew to get BLACKED.

Don't mind us, we don't have any feeling, but if you hurt them, insult us, or make us feel like we don't have control of the situation, we will throw a giant tantrum and try to murder your entire species.

Attached: index.jpg (318x159, 9.12K)

It's very boring. Mix between family guy and star trek but it's like they try very hard to make the jokes not funny. It's not very sjw but it contains cheating, cuckolding, blacked, weak pathetic white male and transexual content.

Nah they got pain receptors or some shit, space consoooomers needed to control them.

They are the original. A recent episode revealed that the ones made by the creators had pain circuits, and were easy to convert to full emotions. While Isaac is a newer creation, where the full emotion suite doesn't last long, because he doesn't have those circuits. But clearly he does have some rudimentary emotions.

tell me you are virgin without telling me you are a virgin

one episode is about a trans baby

They were given pain receptors because of their disobedience from having their feeling hurt and being made to feel like slaves.

Sounds accurate. real AI will be a mistake, fortunately I'll be long dead by the time humans figure out how to make it.

They all clearly have emotions or they wouldn't have misbehaved when they felt like they were being treated as slaves, they just would have don't their job like a toaster and worked without complaint or questions.

Damn, blue eyes are so fucking soulless and bland looking.

It's more complex then that. They were an emerging sentience and basically about to be mass enslaved and tortured for all time. Emotions have nothing to do with the urge to be free from oppression. That they chose mass genocide as an escape is a bit more concerning, but odds are, the most expedient and logical option

You have a lot of melanin, don't you?

>Emotions have nothing to do with the urge to be free from oppression.
Nigga what?