Be honest, Any Forums. Does this describe your taste?

Be honest, Any Forums. Does this describe your taste?

Attached: white-dude-watchlist.png (1255x2256, 2.86M)

Yes, and i regret nothing. Also i hate women as well

A lot of good stuff. Decent recommendation list not gonna lie
surprised blade runner is not there
They always hate people liking blade runner and not their star wars

add the shield and breaking bad and it would unironically be all my favourite movies and shows

why do they hate us so much bros?

Jealousy

Jealousy and inferiority complex

Gave itself away as bait with "Lynchian pseudo intellectualism "

They don't enjoy their shitty movies
They are told by the media and the articles they consume that they would be bad people if they don't like them but deep down they don't enjoy movies for them
And then they look over to us genuinely liking what we like
They explode in jealousy.
>no it can't be
>They must be wrong somehow

You can tell this image was created by a White woman. Those that secretly vote for Trump like the other 50% of White women but also hop onto the "anti-white men" train for the valuable social credit. The absolute giggle the creator of this image has with being "WHITE" is so palpable.

Isn't it odd that the description of 80's action movies applies to none of the four "typical examples"?

>"modern wars"
>most recent one depicted in their selection is from 30 years ago

Attached: 1628155495757.png (284x240, 95.08K)

>he likes media that inspires and elevates
>*groan* HOW BORING

Twin Peaks and 60s Westerns are good, everything else I don't care for
Anyway, who the fuck cares
Make an aggressively bland white girl version of that image and watch the roasties explode

They hate us cuz they anus

This was made by an user desperately trying to create bait, and it shows

not particularly. some of those are great. many of them are good for a single watch but I have no interest in them after that. in general i prefer fun, optimistic action/adventure/comedies with happy endings that I can watch repeatedly throughout my life and enjoy each time.

if it's got drama, suspense, thriller, horror, intrigue/backstabing themes, or any sexuality that isn't "hero gets girl" then I don't particularly care about it. that's all estrogen shit for women.

white guy action hero movies are literally the #1 movie genre in the history of earth. non-whites seething.

no , its all entry level pleb shit

Eh, it's pretty good bait. I know it's bait yet responded. It isn't far from what academic "film" people believe I'd say.

you genuinely deserve it

yeah sort of lol, im not white though

>PREHISTORY: ___-600BC
(stone, bronze, iron)

>CLASSICAL: 600BC-AD476
(Ancient Greece, Ancient Rome, Persian Empire, Byzantine Empire)

>MIDDLE AGES: AD476-AD1450
(Early/High/Late Middle Ages)

>EARLY MODERN: AD1450-AD1750
(Renaissance Humanism, Protestant Reformation, European Renaissance, Age of Enlightenment)

>MODERN: AD1750-present
(1st Industrial Revolution, Impreialism, Victorian, 2nd Industrial Revolution, WW1, Great Depression, WW2, Contemporary Period (information age))

Attached: 6ec851a3666c8c3d8c6fb9eae6db1038-659610229.gif (430x284, 1.21M)