Saw it, was mid

>saw it, was mid
>only buzz I see about it is the shitty memes about nirvana
>seemingly nobody gives a shit about the actual movie
>nobody I know loves it, its just "yeah it was ok."

The least culturally impactful Batman yet?

Attached: images.jpg (512x599, 32.78K)

It was a plebfilter.

Explain. It felt 40 minutes too long and had dogshit Marvel dialogue

>>saw it, was mid
nigga it mogged nolan's trilogy. I don't understand the haters.

Best capeshit I’ve seen in years. 6.5/10 for me.

The audience laughed at this garbage in my theater. The only other time I've seen something similar happen is Batman v Superman(Martha Scene).

>Mid
You're probably a zoomer so your opinion on film is irrelevant until you hit 30.

>muh zoomer language
Care to kill yourself promptly?

NO NO NO NO NO NO

AHHHHHHHHH THIS WAS NOT HOW IT WAS SUPPOSED TO GO

AAAAAAAAAAVEEEEEEEEEEE MARIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAA

This seemed like the Batman Begins equivalent, and I'd put them about equal in quality, if BB is a little bit better. So by that logic if The Batman 2 can be the Dark Knight equivalent I'll be very happy

im yet to meet a real person that didnt think it was good

I saw the flick in the theater and burst out laughing at that scene, am I the only one?

Attached: 1588233453057.webm (640x800, 2.31M)

It's a poorly paced movie by a writer who doesn't understand batman. It's saving grace is the visuals. It's pretty much the definition of a mehburger.

Worst Batman for me, it had no soul, nothing, just a pretentious boring overlong movie.

I don't think it came even close to what batman begins was, forget about nolan trilogy.

This movie was shit. Seriously, it was shit. Let me break it down for you, giving how retarded the writing is.

Batman needs to get into a nightclub. How does he get in? Incognito? As Bruce Wayne, his money would get him in no problem. Sneak in, like Batman traditionally does? No. He walks up to the fucking door and knocks. He does this in the movie THREE FUCKING TIMES. I feel like a crazy person because no one else seems to recognize how painfully retarded this is. It's beyond retarded, it's actually insulting.

Then there is a big fuck car chase in the middle of the movie for no fucking reason. That car chase was put in the movie entirely because someone wanted a big action set piece at that part of the movie, no other reason. It doesn't gel with anything else in the movie, it's like a scene from an entirely different movie.

Then there is the tone. At first, it feels like we're doing a shitty goth tone, like a bad version of The Crow. Then it shifts into mystery. Then it shifts into full on 'Woe is me' pathos that is entirely and completely unearned. I didn't give a shit about this version of Batman being a whiny bitch, he didn't do a god damn thing to earn my sympathy, he was just being a whiny bitch. Then it drops that whole idea and becomes a thriller. Then it drops that whole angle and becomes a fucking disaster movie. Fucking Fast and the Furious movies are more cohesive then this shit.

And then, finally, the ending. The fucking ending. Riddler wins. That's it. He wins, he gains everything he wanted, he only failed to kill a bunch of rich fucks in the middle of town, who were probably the people most corrupt and most worthy of being killed by the flood. Tens of thousands of people die, pointlessly, And it has the balls to try to end on a hopeful notes because Batman 'learned something'. Fuck Batman and his character growth, he's a whiny bitch and he lost. He accomplished nothing of substance except being lead around by the nose by the Riddler.

Attached: 1658609658319828.jpg (606x602, 30.26K)

It was a CW series put to film. Absolutely no personality. I blame women.

You forgot the best part. He doesn't even piece all the clues together to reveal the mystery. Some dipshit cop spells it out for him. It's literally the fun part of any detective movie and this one doesn't even do that.

first half was great, just went on too long.

God I hated this movie. I cannot understand people who liked it.

Attached: 1605350920774.gif (300x186, 445.1K)