Why are there almost no movies about the suffering of slavs?

Why are there almost no movies about the suffering of slavs?

Attached: 1659333310019515.png (1200x892, 559.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

notesfrompoland.com/2021/03/24/court-orders-german-broadcaster-to-apologise-for-portraying-polish-resistance-fighters-as-antisemites/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wouldn't fit the agenda

Both deserve genocide

The Northman

Come and See was getting spammed for a while.

why are germans so evil?

They're like Russians but with autism

Attached: 4soc5gebvxg71.jpg (1533x863, 190.4K)

Why do Americans make movies about American History and Russians make movies about Russian History, with few exceptions?

Do you really want to see more Slavs with New England/London accents?

Look at the filmography of countries formerly in the Soviet Union

besides the eastern front all of these were committed by slavs lol

>Why do Americans make movies about American History and Russians make movies about Russian History, with few exceptions?
Almost true. Americans make lots and lots of movies about something that allegedly happened in Poland in the 1940s.

Slavs were terrible to jews living in Eastern Europe. They are spiteful and don't want people to sympathise with slavs.

You mean the Jews were terrible to Slavs. Those stupid kikes can get the fuck out of a Christian nation if they don't like it.

>didn't mention Poland or Yugoslavia in ww2
Those two had some of the worst casualties in ww2 in Europe

Attached: 1643327240778.png (1280x833, 82K)

I feel exactly the same way about slav(e)s as I do niggers.

Attached: 1338332024047.gif (500x377, 91.6K)

fixed the image

Attached: 1649819363474.png (1270x833, 407.01K)

No, I think we'll conquer it instead =D

Attached: the weak should fear the strong.jpg (1023x1024, 269.55K)

It doesn't fit the agenda.
t. Pole.
Seriously though - there were plans from Hollywood to make movie about Polish (very Catholic) war hero Witold Pilecki. The first question Hollywood execs had was "can we turn him into an American jew, so that's he's more relatable to the mass audience?" Upon which Pilecki's still living family told them to go fuck a cactus and withdrew all the rights to the movie.

There’s The ascent and Come and see, which show Russians as victims during the WW2 Eastern front.
But apart from those two, yeah there’s really nothing else

>Come and see
I watched that scene with the barn and it was hilariously over the top. Germans making faces, laughing, drinking alcohol, and listening to a track of someone yodelling while they burn it down. I guess war really is... le bad..

Yeah when I saw Unsere Mütter, Unsere Väter I was disappointed with the depiction of Poles. They went all the way to whitewash Germans as innocent people being caught up in the nazi regime, but in reality, regular german soldiers weren't as innocent as portrayed. However, in the same breath, they painted Polish resistance fighters as antisemitic which is hilarious. Even had to issue an apology. I liked it though, but still...
notesfrompoland.com/2021/03/24/court-orders-german-broadcaster-to-apologise-for-portraying-polish-resistance-fighters-as-antisemites/

>can't say negro or any of its derivatives
>saying it can cost you your life or livelihood and everyone will cheer as you lose them
>it just means black in Spanish and has no negative implications

>meanwhile the word slave is derived from slav and the fact slavic people were so often enslaved
>it implies slavic people are intrinsically meant for servitude and uses their own word for speaking or celebration that they use to refer to themselves, to refer to anyone forced into servitude
>saying slave is completely okay and is the accepted normalfag and legal way of referring to the concept