This chick went all out. Putting your tongue on a tazer?!! wtf!!!

This chick went all out. Putting your tongue on a tazer?!! wtf!!!

Attached: 8vf3isuqov981.jpg (768x1139, 541.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

moviechat.org/tt0264263/Jackass/58c7808093cef4080d827833/The-Lost-Girl-of-Jackass-Stephanie-Hodge-Opens-Up-About-Why-She-Left
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bam would have had a guy piss in a gun and shot himself with that piss, fuck this whore

Attached: Margera.jpg (377x369, 85.14K)

Bam would have been standing in a pool of piss while a bunch of dudes in a tree would be pissing on him while he gets fucked in the ass and pissed inside of.

Is tazing your tongue not painful or something?

Jew

Jews are white user

They tried once having a chick do an actual stunt and she got her spine snapped in two. Of course they are keepint it mild in the name of the lord 2022

I'm sure it is painful, along with getting stung by a scorpion in the lip. But she took both her stunts like a champ, which for the audience's stake makes her forgettable

that's what fucking with knoxville gets ya

Attached: 1655900554378.png (600x600, 452.09K)

Jews are black, chud. Because Jesus was jewish and he was black

i want to like her because she's hot but her twitter feed is nothing but i went to therapy jokes and talking about how much weed she smokes, just seems like a low rent, dry pussy, never will be. they were shopping nu jackass to streaming sites featuring her and the other new people and nobody bit so far, seems like jackass dies with the old guys

wait whut

okay okay okay wait

Do you mean SAKE? Or do you really mean stake? It changes the whole meaning of you are trying to say.

LIke are you saying for the audience's stake in social liberation of the defined place of a womyn in the western hemisphere?

Or do you mean for the audience's sake of not losing their fucking minds of another hamfisted, uninspired, "oh so quirky" whore on screen?

I meant sake. Everyone watches Jackass for the pained reactions, and the most she does is flinch. And I don't even remember what that new black guy did

Stephanie Hodge

>moviechat.org/tt0264263/Jackass/58c7808093cef4080d827833/The-Lost-Girl-of-Jackass-Stephanie-Hodge-Opens-Up-About-Why-She-Left

Back in the day, she must have gobbled an insane amounts of stunt spunk

Attached: Stephanie Hodge.png (428x238, 209.08K)

You just know a swallower when you one.

True.

The most memorable people of the new jackass (if any) were the fat guy (because he's fat) and that pussy ass bitch "Dark Shark" (because he postured all ex-convict-tough-guy and then whined and bitched at the slightest touch). You can kinda remember Poopies because he was trying very hard to stand out and be the next Steve-O, but Rachel has nothing going for her apart from "She's a girl".

Not completely her fault. It's 2022, the old cast is old and seeing people wrecking themselves on tv has not the same appeal for new viewer, so stunts became milder (apart from the occasional Knoxville being trashed by bulls) and just flinching will get you nowhere, even if mere flinching is a completely appropriate response to a sting (they're not doubling over after dropkicking each other in the head or being shot with riot-control bullets anymore).

Jackass is (was) a freak-show, if you're not a freak or don't behave like one you're going to be background.

The guy's testicle shattering apart when they pogo stick'd on it haunts me

>black convict terrified of animals
very common thing. Blacks have this primal fear of certain things like water, animals/insects, ghosts/monsters (watch how much they freak out in zombie prank vids).

It's some sort of genetic memory shit.

You try it pussy.

You're a big guy.

Jackass was uniquely of its time
It just doesnt work as a concept in 2020s

Makes sense, seeing as they're only one step removed from the jungle

She looks like Idubbz's ugly bitch wife

lol holy shit you're right.
If she was shaved bald she would be her twin