Why the fuck isn't this discussed more here? For all the talk of non-pozzed TV it pretty much has it all: trans villain...

Why the fuck isn't this discussed more here? For all the talk of non-pozzed TV it pretty much has it all: trans villain, Any Forums self-insert lead, consistently good character writing with constant throwbacks and homages to classic/experimental films... did people just get filtered by the Fight Club-tier twist in season 1 that's literally only there to establish the world's rules?

Attached: images (15).jpg (452x678, 23.48K)

Esmail best pleb filter

i mean it was pretty popular on here so i remember all the discussion threads back then when it was airing. the finale didn't really answer much so i think we all just sort of moved on. it is great show though, just not one that will give you a tidy ending.

halt and catch fire that aired around the same time was good too, although simpler obviously.

He has sex in one of the early episodes and that triggers most of Any Forums

>he has social anxiety but still gets laid? This show is unrealistic!!

Reason number 948524 why Any Forums is a bunch of virgins

it had too much commie gay faggot shit and malek definitely isn't Any Forums self insert, because he had sex
other than that, really good show, shame it's not popular here
also apparently many people didn't get the ending, so we have the same situation like with LOST years ago when people understood that "they were dead the whole time!!!!"

it was pretty popular on here, when it aired. the ending was clear it just avoided some important questions we all wanted answered. this show was nothing like lost.

for me this set a new standard for directing in TV shows, but at the same time it could've really used better writing, I mean the ending is bad even by leftist standards.
I still liked the early seasons, this was probably the best looking TV show of the 2010s

>comfy season 1 Any Forums threads was 7 years ago

Attached: monkey.jpg (750x500, 104.02K)

i think it was out of esmail's control
the show was planned as five seasons, but every season had lower view numbers despite the high ratings
esmail claims it was his decision to cut it down to four seasons (only announced after season 3 had finished airing) but i think usa probably told him to wrap it up faster

>non-pozzed
>45yo black and party girl hackerzzz

Because the depiction of mental illnesses isn't realistic and ruins the movie.

It doesn't have to be realistic, just consistent and following its own established logic. How boring do you have to be to go around complaining about stuff like metaphor and stylism in favour of "muh realism"

>the depiction of mental illnesses isn't realistic
it was never the point of the show

Season 1 good, the rest sucked

>ending was his autism and assburger getting cured
bravo

The show’s message is that becoming a passive dumb liberal wage slave that listens to indie rock is the best outcome you could get.

The finale didn't explain every plothole but it did a good job as closure.

Speedwatchers btfo

Mr. Reddit

it's meant to be a show about computer nerd stuff and hacking but 99% of the plot is just criminal retards and normies going about their day. in the later the seasons the hacking stuff is just a deus ex they use, never explained or described

I really liked this show, but since I was the only one that watched it I didn't have anyone to talk to about it.

First season was talked about here every day all day when it came out
Then people lost interest in season two

>Decent show that was well plotted, written, and paced .
That's why it's not discussed. There's nothing to discuss.

I still remember that hype thread we were having for one episode and USA fucking delayed the episode because a newscaster got shot in real life and it was similar to a scene in the episode.

>comfy season 1 Any Forums threads was 7 years ago
I remember watching it and telling myself I'd learn to code, get a degree, get a decent job in cyber security.
Wasted my life man haha.

Attached: cmonbruh.png (591x778, 678.96K)