What the fuck was his problem?

What the fuck was his problem?

Attached: 1631799660640.jpg (261x311, 25.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4CKJ9NLy_Dc?t=248
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He spent his inheritance in the pursuit of all new flavors and dishes and to create the greatest kitchen arena of his time, kitchen stadium.

this and bobby flay acting like a fucking asshole on his show

if memory serves me right OP is a faggot.

He was fucking kitchen reporters on the sly

for me, its Iron Chef Sakai

for me its iron chef chen kenichi
youtu.be/4CKJ9NLy_Dc?t=248

(only place i could find his intro card)

Attached: c3-1.jpg (556x732, 67.63K)

>Kandagawa died of COVID in 2021
RIP to the heel of cooking

Attached: kandagawa.png (948x724, 664.5K)

I say Allez Cuisine! whenever I feed animals

>ohta faction
btfo multiple times

>bobby flay acting like a fucking asshole
You mean Bobby Flay acting like a Chad and stomping the competition which enraged oh so honarabu man

>loses
yeah real chad

Of course gook palates aren't accustomed to real food, all they eat is dog and seaweed
>you roose! not enough hamstah, you makey too many my peeporr insecure with your superior claftsmanship

He loved food. Literally. With his whole body.

>he lost
Yeah he lost at a contest where the locals were intimidated by his presence and unaccustomed to western tastes on a show where the victor is decided through entirely subjective means, that's fair.

He's ok, but the best is Iron Chef French, Hiroyuki Sakai. You can tell becasue he has the biggest hat.

Attached: Hiroyuki Sakai.jpg (300x391, 27.46K)

American chefs have won before on Iron chef. One of the best episodes was with some San Fran chef who was getting shit on the whole time by the judges and commentators, up until the tasting and he swept Sakai

holy cope
now lets hear your mental gymnastics about how youre actually women

Only Tranime (a jap product) can do that. Maybe you meant to sound cooler, but it just came out kind of stupid and backfired hard.

>hires chefs of different nationalities
>they're all fellow jap chaps

I like the one where they decide to eat live stingrays because they're inhuman bug people