Just looked up the weather report and it looks like there will be an entire week of rain starting friday...

Just looked up the weather report and it looks like there will be an entire week of rain starting friday, with max temperature around 18 Celsius.
What should my kino regimen be in this weather?

Attached: file.png (396x385, 179.26K)

Frog posters need to be flayed alive.

Frogposters are based, frogposters that enjoy comfy, rainy evenings are turbobased

>First Blood
>The Crow
>Sin City/Sin City: A Dame To Kill For
>Se7en
>Road To Perdition
>Uncle Buck
>Home Alone

Can’t wait for autumn. Hate summer. It’s the nigger of the seasons.

Home Alone can only be watched around Christmas silly

>reddit weather
Might as well watch some reddit shit while eating reddit food and shoving a reddit brand dildo up your gaping axe wound, tranny.

Is that stuff all you think about?

Based.

I feel that. I went to watch Gremlins for the first time then immediately put it on the back burner for Christmas.

No I think about how much I hate my life.

Aussie? My week is rain as well

If you haven't seen it yet, Twin Peaks is PERFECT rainy kino
I'd go as far as to say if you didn't watch twin peaks for the first time on rainy or cloudy wet days you missed something
First time I watched it was over a summer rainstorm, the kind with dark clouds in the evening, and then I would only watch the rest of it on days where it rained or was misty and damp outside, had that geosmin smell in the air, it was really something special

>Frog posters need to be flayed alive.
oh no no no frog sisters wat do

Im so jealous

t. In southern oregon

This is what I've always told myself every summer in my life. Plus this summer I work in a kitchen and it's extra hot on there.

Attached: 1651950491417.jpg (1908x1146, 142.74K)

the opposite actually

post more frogs

Attached: apu_cowboy_tall_fat.png (1648x2048, 904.18K)

stfu tranny lmao

AAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHH I'M SO JEALOUS FUCK YOU!!!!! LET IT RAIN HERE!!!!!

Attached: 1633113449152.jpg (416x1047, 50.45K)