Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

Attached: ryandunn.webm (946x524, 2.21M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H0crd8y2-uE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She can dish it out but can’t take it.
>making fun of dead friend saying you should die, okay
>nerdy film shill plays along with your schtick awkwardly, NOO BAD

Attached: Schumer.jpg (800x450, 74.68K)

Based Mike standing up Steve-O.

Ryan Dunn

Bravo Mike.

i love that amy went from nothing to superstar with one, unfunny contrived joke about a dead guy and since then has done nothing but bomb over and over again comedically but keeps getting amazing roles and chances anyways. something about her that just keeps giving her a leg up in hollywood, can't quite put my finger on it

youtube.com/watch?v=H0crd8y2-uE

kek I always see this nerd on twitter but didn't realize he was the one she got all butthurt over

is she still relevant

hasn't been for years
don't know wtf that retard is talking about

I think selfhating jews in actual hollywood just wanted to nasty fuck her and it gave her a career.
all the bombs and shitty remakes come from jews, its just a money pit and way to renew the rights on shit they own. they don't really care how comes out "famous" from it, aslong as they can either cast big sports players or renew the rights on ghostbusters/tom&jerry/ whatever they own etc.
but ya anytime I hate myself I jerk it to girls like amy.

What did she say? I can't watch cringe stuff like that.

you should have died instead of ryan dunn
even though steve-o was probably a more beloved jackass than ryan, the joke might have landed better if danger ehren was up there

Attached: 1653185410380.png (642x708, 1.2M)

Steve o is a huge fag and also a pussy

She just blatantly said he should have died? or did she suggest with the shit he does he should've died?

You know you fucked up when Steve-O stops smiling. He's always smiling.

the only one being roasted at that event should have been that foul little piggy, what a trash creature she is

Just watch it you gooning nigger

Women support her, not for her comedy, but because she's an ugly blob of a woman

it's called being the niece of prolific democrat senator Chuck Schumer of New York

I don't think women like her