Why are so many kids getting monkeypox if it's supposedly isolated to only gay men?

Why are so many kids getting monkeypox if it's supposedly isolated to only gay men?

Attached: 1659577013061596.jpg (673x301, 76.74K)

faggot kids

>So many
How many user?

this. gen alpha are buck breaking faggots and catchin some pox

fags would never

It can spread through any kind of physical contact, and kids are gross. You just need one kid in class that happened to have touched the wrong doorknob.

I've always said children are gay.

>isolated to only gay men?
It's not, but by all means let the right-wing hate campaign carry on.

>Why are so many kids getting monkeypox if it's supposedly isolated to only gay men?

Diddle me this Batman.

Attached: Media Bias.jpg (960x468, 91.06K)

hot monkey dick

Attached: hotmonkeydick.jpg (600x660, 63.08K)

They aren't.

There's like 1 kid for every 100 gay men infected and most likely all of the kids were diddled.

stray government lab monkeys are raping the kids

Attached: 1652191681349.png (589x450, 284.89K)

Is anyone worried about a contact sports ban?

Because boomers were tricked into believing only fags get it. The punchline is that they're the ones who will end up getting hit the worst since they don't believe it's possible for them to get it.

>no more mixed martial arts kino

Attached: 1648361932632.jpg (1528x800, 235.25K)

Only fags and victims of fags do get it you delusional faggot.

>His horrific introduction to the insidious world of pedophilia dated back to 2005 when his Russian mother sold him for $8,000 to a member of Boy Lovers – a sophisticated global network of men whose sexual preference are boys aged between six and eight years old.

>The boy was “adopted” by American Mark J Newton who lived in Brisbane and Cairns with his Australian boyfriend, Peter Truong.

>He would be filmed being sexually abused by his “adoptive parents” and at least eight other pedophiles in Australia, France, Germany and the United States.

>Such was the extent of the abuse, the boy grew up believing the abuse and exploitation was a natural part of his daily existence.

>Newton and Truong have previously claimed in media interviews that after several failed attempts to find a surrogate in the US, their son was born to a Russian surrogate mother they found on the internet.

>"We decided that we would have a child, that it was time for us to have a family. We wanted to experience the joys of fatherhood and we started our surrogacy over in the United States back in 2002," Truong said at the time.

God it's worth it to get infected, nothing better than getting gangbanged by different men regularly. Wish I could have an orgy with guys with aids and the pox. I'd get pozzed and end up broken ahahahahha it's the ultimate tribute to Satan

Seems rather obvious don’t you think? Nobody is born gay…

okay faggot tranny.

But then who was the first gay?

Cain. He buck-broke his brother Abel. That part of the texts was erased, but any 104 old rabbi knows the truth.

Less gross answer: Husbands are bumming dudes on the side and bringing it home to the family

This but unironically

That's not what I heard at all. I heard like shared towels especially. Like you roughly rub the towel back and forth all over your body to dry off. Especially in sensitive places like your genitals etc where the skin is much thinner etc. Like I don't wash my shower towel everyday certainly. So if someone carelessly used my towel then it could spread.

Why have all those kids been in direct contact with gay men?