Is that....is that a cute transgirl enjoying herself at the cinema? and she's with her chad bf? what a fag

>is that....is that a cute transgirl enjoying herself at the cinema? and she's with her chad bf? what a fag....

>she...I mean HE will never be a woman. I may be here on my own but at least I'm not a tranny

Attached: e1e.png (645x770, 26.19K)

On today’s episode of “things that have literally never happened even a single time ever”

>>is that....is that a cute transgirl enjoying herself at the cinema? and she's with her chad bf? what a fag....
>>she...I mean HE will never be a woman. I may be here on my own but at least I'm not a tranny

Attached: 1657406564894.gif (600x338, 720.59K)

Grow the fuck up

>sticks his penis inside another man
>chad
pick one lol

Transwomen are women though

My girlfriend is trans and I guarantee that fact triggers numerous chuds on this board.

>I may be here on my own but at least I'm not a tranny

Attached: 1585764738299.png (1152x1080, 518.13K)

>girlfriend

If only you could, unfortunately you've fucked your endocrine system, so now you get to live a cancer-ridden life of deformity and derision.

fpbp. these guys love strawmans fr fr

larp

>I don’t have a girlfriend. Surely this will trigger those who don’t have girlfriends
???

Well most troons are just white males. I don’t get why libshits defend them so much. I thought white males were supposed to be bad

Attached: 1614499423820_1_1.jpg (1080x1492, 243.42K)

It’s almost nice to see a classic spammer posting their garbage with today being filled with random freaks because gay frog man is going to jail

True sigma grindset. I applaud chud

>transgirl
It's trans girl you dumb incel. Trans is a modifier.

>chad bf
Nice way to give yourself away by using incel lingo. Stay in Any Forums transphobe. You're not fooling anyone with your blatant false flagging.

Lol. Such is the mind if an average troon enabler

Transphobia is no joke. How would you feel if one of your transphobic memes drove a trans individual to suicide?

Swivel on a spike you creepy fuck. You're gross and gormless.

I'm having sex weekly. You're not. Big difference.

If a troon joins the 41% because of a fucking meme, he was gonna do it anyway

I'm indifferent.

I have sex with legal (in my state) teenage girls who are into piss and rape. Don’t be triggered, chuddie

Even the most disgusting incel here would get laid if they were gay, what's your point?

>can recognize the tranny even in a dark theater
Damn, must be a real busted looking pseudo bitch

Bro you’re not a woman

Attached: 64888F89-374F-4929-B34D-15F48C459843.jpg (719x711, 173.84K)

>TRANSPHOBIA... LE GOOD

Don’t trannies like self driving cars?
Wait a minute…

Yes