Orville

The Senior officers of Earth's flagship and also their detransitioned daughter wait in the woods for the two gay aliens to chase each other, and the loser to be forcibly mated in a ritual.

Bravo Seth

Attached: x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 227.39K)

Orville isnt the flagship

It wouldn't be an Orville episode without something extremely awkward and weird in it.
>The moral of the story is great, though.

Look! There's his sandwich!

Attached: sandwich.png (1913x955, 3.45M)

All complaints are irrelevant. The sandwich has returned.

i was wondering if they were going to follow up on that

>watching this shit
Any Forums should just die in a dumpster fire at this point

I need a hug.

Attached: vlcsnap-2022-08-04-01h17m46s583.png (1920x1080, 2.02M)

SHE CUTE.
>Plus, you don't need two women at the same time if you can get her.

They really had to hit us with that jumpscare

The one thing I really wanted that I wasn't sure I was gonna get was teasing that Ed and Kelly are back together and the bastard did it with one of the closing shots of the season. Kino.

Poor Borty.

i don't know why people are upset about the show not getting renewed, seth is following the TOS trajectory pefectly. three seasons and then a decade from now he'll produce some movies that will revitalise the show.

Very lighthearted episode. Kinda didn't expect that.

Seth knows what Orville fans want and he delivers.

Brava, Seth. Brava.

Attached: ORV Fags Only 02.jpg (830x735, 413.42K)

>three seasons and then a decade from now he'll produce some movies that will revitalise the show.
It worked back when we had three TV channels. Now, we have hundreds.

I guess I find it hard to imagine they would make a movie.

Lighthearted and heartfelt. I actually shed a tear at the last shot of the ship from behind.

>I guess I find it hard to imagine they would make a movie.
If they did, it wouldn't make its money back during a theatrical run.

It just seems to me that they've covered galaxy-size stakes, and wouldn't improve anything by compressing such a narrative to a movie length.

Well, they kind of did it here, but it was ten movies.

Is this the actual plot of the new episode? I don't bother watching the Moclan episodes, they're too boring and uninteresting to me.