Stranger things has jumped the fucking shark

this show blows cock now. spoilers

> the entire subplot in russia didnt need to happen. they didnt know what to do with hopper. he should have survived the explosion and stayed in hawkins. murray is now a super ninja
> the underground silo to fix 11 was the dumbest cop out ever. oh this massive problem in the plot? we'll just say we planned for this exact thing for years
> the backstory of 11 could have been told a better way. bringing back papa and him capturing her again just prolonged the episode
> pacing ruined by 1 - 2.5 hour long episodes
> nearly 20% of the season was shot in slow motion. ep1 showed 2+ mins of slow motion dice rolls. ep9 every fight was slow mo
> when the show goes outside hawkins it fails. why did we need 2 hours of 11 getting bullied in socal? or seeing the pizza van drive across the country?
> the basketball star kid was important until he got cut in half
> the plane crash was dumb and the helicopter was dumber
> they still dont know what to do when 11 fights. its just her yelling in slow motion then winning

Attached: st4.jpg (1080x1350, 525.83K)

You've got Netflix'd.

> im a secret agent here to protect 11
> my team was assassinated protecting her
> once there is literally a giant gate to another world opened i am going to wave goodbye to her and drive way

who the fuck writes this stuff?

Attached: st.jpg (841x937, 74.13K)

be me

> literal faggot
> walking cringe machine
> does almost nothing yet somehow ruins every scene even when not talking
> "ur the heart bro!!"

they should have killed this piece of shit off in season 1

Attached: image_2022-08-03_231615362.png (700x525, 384.47K)

I can't tell if it was Any Forums convincing me he's a faggot or the show just keeps showing very uncomfortable scenes strongly implying he's gay.

> plan escape for 2 episodes
> escape
> immediately captured undoing entire plotline
> escape again
> immediately un-escape to "help those kids" even though he would have NO IDEA the kids are even doing anything
> last thing joyce saw was leaving the kids normally, she has no idea anything has gone on, so hopper wouldnt know

hopper sees 5 russians empty entire clips into demogorgon with no effect. he shoots 1 bullet into demogorgon and kills it

Attached: russ.jpg (1920x1080, 268.62K)

> lol
> weed bro
> get it
> MARIJUANA
> hahahahahahahaha
> what if the world was just a simulation of a simulation and we are all just ants in a fishtank looking at ourselves in the reflection?
> W E E D
> pizza
> lol weed. weed. this character is high

see here for how to spend exactly 2 minutes defining a recurring characters impact in a big budget production television show

Attached: weed.jpg (2000x1333, 591.19K)

> ok so charlie
(charlie heaton, actor of jonathan byers)
> what we want in this next scene is for you to look a little annoyed
> not totally annoyed, but just enough so you show absolutely no emotion
> and kind of stare off into the distance a bit
> talk really slow
> in fact, dont say much at all
> but when you do get the inflection wrong so almost everything you say sounds like a whiny question

great work charlie

Attached: jb.png (1399x788, 1.39M)

> im gay
> im GAY
> i want to eat PUSSY
> i want to suck TITS
> lol woops i dropped something because im such a loose goosey bitch who speaks most lines in rambling run on sentences yet somehow manages to know way more than any other character despite having no character background that would indicate im a good listener or pick up on clues i just magically seem to get it
> btw im gay as fuck and i want to eat pussy and suck on tits

Attached: image_2022-08-03_233113419.png (600x800, 371.54K)

It's something that Netflix and woke shows have been doing forever, gay-baiting. It causes subhumans to talk on Twitter, non stop, which is free advertising.. or the creators might be so insane that they actually willfully pander to these people, who I might add seem to be NPCs and behave the same worldwide, like furries.

> im the only good actor in the entire show
> i can convincingly show a range of different feelings
> i have multiple different motivations. i want to know who i am. i want to be free. i want power

great. now lets enhance this character by:
> removing your face and voice so you cant show any emotional range in the vecna costume
> reduce all your fights with 11 to predictable losses
> replace your motivations with just killing 11

duffer brothers are masters of their craft

Attached: image_2022-08-03_233545280.png (600x448, 217.61K)

nancy is a decently written horror character growing into her own but clearly has an eating disorder and when shes on screen all i can look at is her neck that looks like it belongs to a 60 year old woman that smoked her whole life

Attached: nw.jpg (600x400, 41.68K)

OP you're pathetic.

filtered. S4 is kino

>now
Shit jumped the shark season 2 with the homeless gang episode.
Quit the show right after and never looked back.

> i live in a literal fucking child zoo
> even though my dad is home and works on a computer, its cool that one piece of shit kid pulls the circuit breaker regularly
> someone who appears to be an older sister watches us all
> why yes, i did just hack into a terminal system that uses a GUI interface to show the files and they contain HTML in the 80s

this took an ENTIRE EPISODE. not even counting the set up of finding the place

Attached: hacking.jpg (2342x1183, 236.83K)

>i want to eat PUSSY
>i want to suck TITS
that just means she likes what i like

ok boys so we're gonna go over the script for season 4

> some of the main characters of previous seasons are so insufferable you will spend the pretty much the entire season in the back of a pizza van
> we dont want to hear you talk
> we dont care if you interact with anyone else
> just stay in the van the entire season and maybe near the end we'll let you get some lines that don't involve driving thousands of miles

these child actors getting fucked. god damn the duffer brothers are fucking geniuses

Attached: image_2022-08-03_235127673.png (1200x630, 878.83K)

this is one i have some of the biggest beef with. how the fuck did this show go from a great season 1 with only 8 episodes around 50mins each to a dragging on shit show that is so full of itself it needs nearly an hour an a half per episode, and there's more now, to tell the same fucking story of

> monster appears
> super girl fights monster
> monster loses

they are just in the writers room sucking each others dicks and every time someone has a new idea to add 5 mins to an episode both the duffer brothers cum and then race to lick up each others semen all while staying hard because they know they can pop another round off in 5 mins when they add some other useless storyline

Attached: du.png (386x278, 8.35K)

> early episodes in a season typically set the stage for conflict that is resolved over a story arc of many episodes
> new character introduced
> conflict shown with 11
> clearly going to have 11 and whoever this bitches name is involved in something over the next 8 episodes
> JK we're never going to show her again after ep 2, never even mention her name, and act like none of this ever happened
> we will even literally have a character speak the words "none of that matters" to close the book and make it clear we wasted your time

this was probably one of the duffer brothers deepest and strongest loads they blew into each others mouths after they convinced netflix this was a good way to write televsion

Attached: image_2022-08-03_235701839.png (2000x1000, 1.97M)

> so youre gonna make me fly in the air
> then im gonna make you fly in the air
> then youre gonna yell and maybe flick your wrist in my direction
> then im going to take a deep breath and yell a little harder at you and do a more nuanced, slow turn of my wrist in your direction
> then your gonna fly away
> then the fight is over
> then we do that like 3x

ok im done for the night. you guys can have your show. please make sure to give the duffer brothers a handy on the way out. you people dont even understand what is wrong with this show because you would eat it up anyway. you just want to see 11s tits. you people make me sick

Attached: 11.jpg (750x422, 45.06K)