Age is just a number

age is just a number

Attached: nota39yearoldactress.jpg (2304x1296, 315.32K)

Sandra Bullock looks good for her age though.

I love Millie, but I can't unsee this.

>says the 30something yr old milf
Nice try millie but I'm not sleeping with you

No shit the thumbnail tricked me

OOF MARONE, SHE LOOKS TERRIBLE!

Attached: watchit.jpg (1280x720, 59.91K)

I can't tell if her handlers and managers are messing with her, or if she is messing with them. There is definitely something weird going on.

Drake knew this

She was hotter when she was underage

she's the new Emma Watson
meaning she's going to do a few movies after Stranger Things, people are going to get sick of working with her and she's going to just be an it girl who shows up at fashion shows and hangs out with other celebs and speaks at the UN and shit but has no acting career whatsoever

Yeah but Emma has way more royalty money.

Watson was actually attractive when she was young.
Millie always looked like a boy and then hit 40 when she transitioned into a female.

11 year old's look like that?

Looks like Sandra Bullock in her 40s but worse.

Millia is "producing" some of her movies. Without counting for inflation i think MBB has more money than EW had at her age

I really thought it was Sandra from the thumbnail lmao

Yes, because sometimes 18 is exactly the same as 42.

Millie looks great for her age

Attached: 1822d6911cde5a509d6d3865e3c2c4dc_md.jpg (825x520, 62.68K)

I call shenanigans. that's actually her mom, right?

>Trandra Bulldick

>Aunt Millie? What's happening?

Emma's main problem is she's a terrible actress so there's not much reason to cast her now that the HP hype has faded. Millie is actually pretty good.

She looks really sexy.

she spent basically her entire teenage years in hollywood, god knows what they did to her to make her look like this. feels like the did camera fuckery in the last season of stranger things to avoid showing us what she looks like now, her career is going to be 100% dead in like 3 years. no one wants an 18 that looks 30 and probably is traumatized