I...i really wanna see it now. How bad could it possibly be?

i...i really wanna see it now. How bad could it possibly be?

Attached: file.png (634x626, 471.74K)

>racechanged character
Bad by default I'm afraid.

Have seen DC films not named Joker? If DC says it's "bad", it's gotta be the worst fucking thing you've ever seen in your life.

I wish I listened when Any Forums told me DC was dead. I woulda buried it.

Probably not as bad as you’d think. But not good enough for Discovery boss to pump more money into a non theatrical movie. No, putting it on HBO isn’t going to make them money. Nobody going to buy a new HBO Max subscription to see it.

first nolan batman is decent for a capecuck film

Barbra Gordon/Batgirl is not a Jogger
I’m glad this shit is trashed forever

Why do they keep making white characters black and mulatto?

>racechanged
that bitch is whiter than most americans

(((Why)))

(you)

Test audiences said it was like a bad TV show.

It's good that someone is finally paying attention and trying to rescue the DC film brand.

I mean its obvious, latinos and blacks are more likely to pay and go see a film compared to the main character being white. onions whites will go either way as they have been sucking disneys cock for 98 years

>t. my source came from my gaping anus

I bet they'll still clean it up in editing as much as possible and dump it onto their streaming service.

your dad can only cum when hes on all fours

Attached: file.png (770x660, 432.25K)

Attached: 297201317_1128327918113197_8303077468859659489_n.jpg (1080x1350, 298.15K)

I kinda feel bad for Leslie Grace. Whether she was a good casting choice or not is a different issue, but this was supposed to be a big mainstream break for her and she was pretty hyped to play Batgirl.
Sure, she got paid, but now her career might be DOA, because of "the movie she led was so bad, it had to be trashed" stigma attached to her, regardless of what the actual reason even was.
And then Brendan Fraser got fucked AGAIN.

It's probably fine but now makes no sense. Aquaman is being released after Flash now and the reboot is dead

I hate my father.

They can't. If they want to count this movie as a loss and make it tax-deductible, they can't monetize it in anyway, shape or form. The movie is fucking dead, and the best you can count on is some really desperate insider fan spreading an illegal test screening bootleg of it.

I feel nothing for these diversity hires. They took the job, didn't give a shit about the source material, didn't give a shit about the quality of writing, didn't give a shit about the fans. Just gave a shit about herself getting an acting role as a racechanged Batgirl.

If she's such a good actress I'm sure she'll be fine anyway, user.

That's why they are reshooting Aquaman. The scenes with Keaton are getting cut and he's being replaced with Affleck.
Imagine being Keaton right now. Some WB studio execs drag him out of his cave to play a character he stopped giving a fuck 30 years ago in a bunch of movies and now he realizes all of it was just a giant waste of his time, because his performance is getting scrapped anyway.

DC is healing

It's funny they had to say that the actress was not to blame to avoid a backlash because she's black. They didn't say anything about the arab director though.

Keaton is based, he said he hasnt watched a full comic book film ever because he "doesnt have the time"

shes latino you mongoloid

Death is a form of healing

Attached: batgirl without balls.webm (1280x720, 391.57K)

He made money and people don't even have to watch him, only lose is he won't make a portion of the profits. We won't really know the extent of it till tomorrow, and then the DC fandome thing coming up next month, unless Discovery cancels that as well.

Not just any white.

Attached: dyslexia.jpg (934x1355, 991.48K)

Because most of the time, actors aren't to blame. They just do what the director tells them, read the lines that screenwriter wrote for them and it's an exec decision to hire this particular actor in the first place.

Well that's not true. A lot of time, they are both to blame. Look at nu-wars for example. The scripts and directors are shit, but the cast, especially the lain lead were awful as actors.

They deliberately find actors who are nonwhite but have White features, e.g. Zendaya.

Latinx

what does latinx mean? im from asia

He's still gonna be in Flash, I'm sure he had a good time making that and doesn't care that it's just gonna be a one-off thing.

Attached: flash movie sets.jpg (2000x1872, 1.32M)