Oh, an unidentified alien species. As an expert biologist I will now touch it

>Oh, an unidentified alien species. As an expert biologist I will now touch it.

Attached: promethsnake.gif (453x264, 1.98M)

>a dick! gotta jerk it!

Problem?

You speed watchers!

They're wearing stronger than steel exo bionic suits!

Scientists are fucking stupid. I'd argue even Alien: Covenant tier stupidity is normal.

>uhh it's an alien and it has no weaknesses yeah see haha acid blood and uhh it's gonna mouthrape you too

still retarded

They only found that creature because they got scared and ran away after five minutes in the ship, and somehow got lost even though the guy has robotic mapping drones that mapped the passages

>I fucking hate science!
Yawn

there is a deleted scene on the blu ray of the biologist finding smaller worms in the air exchange room, he takes some for samples
woulda made this scene a bit more fitting since the previous worms didn't attack him

>OH SHIT A DEAD ALIEN I'M SHITTING MYSELF I GOTTA GET OUTTA HERE MAN
ten seconds later, after getting lost in a spaceship despite their superior mapping technology they were just bragging about
>oh my, a beautiful new form of life, let us stop and observe this creature

biologist gets offed by biology
cartologist gets offed by getting lost

poetry

its as large as a snake, just because you can touch earthworms doesn't mean you suddenly go around picking up snakes.

probably wasn't worried due to wearing a spacesuit

Trust the experts.

scientists are fucking retarded

Attached: core.png (2000x1595, 3.23M)

they inhaled vaporized alcohol

What could possibly go wrong

Attached: 1658225129485608.jpg (680x834, 150.8K)

Dude they literally take their helmets off

>hes never met a biologist

in case china flu and the nigger riots didnt teach you, scientists and "experts" are literally retarded. the scene is 100% believable these days. just add a scene where they call any scientist suggesting caution a racist homophobe and youre all set

Attached: 1626412137077.jpg (1089x889, 284.91K)