He’s finally done for!

Jeanette McCurdy has published a book detailing the horrors she endured as a child star and refers to the main man himself as a primary abuser.
Excerpt from the New York Times:
“McCurdy endured various embarrassments and indignities at Nickelodeon, where she writes of being photographed in a bikini at a wardrobe fitting and being encouraged to drink alcohol by an intimidating figure she simply calls the Creator.”
Are we ready for the blowback??

Attached: 6BD1B977-834E-4671-B87C-A9719D8DDB58.jpg (500x667, 69.48K)

Time and time again she has blamed her mom but you guys want it to be true that it was Dan. Even the book is called I'm Glad My Mom Died, she was her abuser, physically, emotionally and psychologically.

I wonder when men will get the hint and finally stop interacting completely with women. At best, you get an asymmetrical relationship where you're always the bad guy; at worst, you'll be falsely accused.

so her mom is the Creator? she did make that weird video where she says "look what you did to me dan shneider"

Here’s the cover of the book

Attached: 25F6CA25-AE72-4BA3-986A-E9CE12D07020.jpg (264x400, 28.82K)

We'll have to look at the book but literally for years she has called out her mom, her mom even had vagina inspection days to check for her virginity and would shower with McCurdy well into her teens. The video you refer seems more tongue in cheek

The subtext being that her Mother is responsible for her miniscule fame, which she resents.

Is this worth a read? Where's that jazzposter who posted excerpts from his book? I need an opinion on this.

I hope that pedophile goes down

kino cover

Looks like literally every juvenile fiction book, which I guess is the point. It's a great touch but I think the only reason Im even pointing it out is because im a libraryfag

It’s not out til next week

>her mom even had vagina inspection days to check for her virginity and would shower with McCurdy well into her teens.
Based

I never understand Dan's whiteknights (not the same as Dan Fans), we know for a fact that he was a verbally abusive bully, with a bad temper, and had a unhealthy obsession with feet. This is all well documented. He is not a role model in any way shape or form.
They always have to remind us that there's no evidence that he was sexually abusive, as if that makes all the other shit he is documented to have done permissible. That you can be aggressive and demanding to your employees as long as you don't molest them.
It would be different if he was universally loved and no one had a bad thing to say about him, but why are these people simping for a mulit-millionaire showrunner of unfunny kids programming that is widely known for sexualizing it's teen stars (even if he didn't do anything personally) but is known to be a bully?
Surely there are more deserving people's reputations to maintain?

Maybe they see themselves in Dan.
He is a piece of shit that prob molested children.

There's a huge difference between he raped children and he was an angry asshole and foot perv. No one denies the latter

Because he didn’t do anything wrong and the only people to ever even vaguely call him out are drug addicts or complete failures desperate to not work a normal job

Attached: dirty dan.jpg (630x457, 39.86K)

Are we supposed to care that he wasn't a nice person? That he was morally repugnant? That just makes him all the more likable.

That's an interesting thought. I would have assumed it's just contrarianism that makes them defend him. I honestly don't understand their motives.
I think they are absolving the latter by defending him.
I mean, it's not like he's a vulnerable nobody. He got paid off millions by Nick.

>why do people defend a beloved childhood entertainer

Do it yourself. Be a man.

>Jeanette McCurdy has published a book detailing the horrors she endured as a child star and refers to the main man himself as a primary abuser.
>Excerpt from the New York Times:
>“McCurdy endured various embarrassments and indignities at Nickelodeon, where she writes of being photographed in a bikini at a wardrobe fitting and being encouraged to drink alcohol by an intimidating figure she simply calls the Creator.”
Why can't she just call him Dan Schnieder in the book? It's not slander or defamation if it's true. If he takes her to court she will win and all his pedo activity will be revealed in discovery

Why do you personally feel the need to defend him? Do you think he's vulnerable without your help? Why do you have to dehumanize and denigrate the people who have accused him of bullying so bad that Nickelodeon terminated their relationship with him?
I'm not accusing him of doing anything sexual. I'm asking why you feel invested in him?
>That just makes him all the more likable.
Nah

Interesting, so you think people can't separate the art from the creator?

god I wish that were me

>Why are you defending him
Because schizos making up conspiracies to ruin a guy’s life for making foot jokes is terrible. Ariana Grande, Cosgrove, they have much more power than Schneider. They don’t attack him.

>excerpt

post the pdf and epub you nerd

No. Not possible, as many activists will tell you.

Attached: 1659568842157564.jpg (587x587, 74.22K)

But why are you invested in him in particular? What does he mean to you? Out of all the people you could defend, independent artists, bit actors, screenwriters who have been pushed out of the way, they all have less power than any of them - why is Dan special to you?

Okay Jennette.

I normally don't read modern books (especially ones with chick lit covers like that) but I'd honestly potentially read this one to get the big scoop on Beer Can Dan.

YOU HAVE THE WRONG NUMBER

More like her mother was a psycho stage mom who put her in the position to be molested and abused. There can be more than one abuser. These actors aren’t just fucked up because they got diddled, it’s deep and early betrayal by their fame hungry living vicariously parents.

Because he’s the biggest example of a guy not accused by anyone besides schizo internet memers

That would be Fatty Arkbuckle. But concerning people still living: What about Courtney Love, accused of murdering her husband? Steven Spielberg, accused of the same thing as Dan? Werner Herzog killing people on the set of Fitzcaraldo? What about the Boston Bombing 'hoax' where those artists who put up lite-brights were wrongly hounded as terrorists? What about Hideo Kojima wrongly being presented as the assassin of Shinzo Abe?
Aren't they all worthy of your time more than Dan?
But in real terms, how much influence do you think schizo accusations have on Hollywood?