Cavill Bros…we won

Cavill Bros…we won.

Attached: 2F068234-8979-4221-BBD1-D154A67CA027.jpg (1170x1285, 704.54K)

Cavil always wins

Should be one of the Superman expies Marvel has in their pocket to really throw the middle finger to Hack Snyder and DC.

And immediately I'm even more bored with it.

No Way Home and MoM absolutely destroyed the MCU. This shit actually got to the point where comics are where no one will know what the fuck is going on unless they read a couple dozen other comics.

>himbo playing someone smart

It'll never work. Marvel must truly think it is too big to fail.

Identity theft is not funny Jim!

henry wishes he had stretching powers to make his hands human sized

Lol no way. Reed is gonna 100% be black

NOOOOOOO!

based
henry as Reed and MBB as Sue

If RDJ and Ruffolo can pull it off so can Cavill

Yup. I wish it happened sooner (the casting news), but all the discords said the same thing: Cavill won't be back as Superman as he has already signed with Marvel.

Sorry, DC, I know it's been a rough one. But that's check... mate.

My only issue is Cavill is so Chad that I don't know who they can get to play Doom that won't look like a bitch next to him. Needs to a big white guy who can project Frank Underwood levels of egotistical big dick energy.

That would be pretty based casting. Henry Cavill is a kino actor and he would look great as Mr Fantastic.

Attached: 3688865.jpg (1214x2899, 725.4K)

Is Jon Hamm too old now? I know he's said he's not interested in the role but he'd be a good Richards.

The other day, I learned that Mr. Fantastic is a gigantic cuck. And that his wife fucks around a lot.

not falling for that one again, schizo.

Who would they cast as mrs richards alongside cavil?

Dc killed off Cavill as Superman. They wouldn’t understand you giving them a good fingering if their lives depended on it, they’re too retarded

would have been a better hercules

Theseus is better than Hercules anyways

Cavill is too handsome for that role unironically.

Kinda weird they want him for Richards not Captain Britain with it all being about Multiverse stuff now

no one asked for your gay opinion

Captain Britain is female my friend

They should base it heavily on the Ultimate FF instead of the more traditional one, I vastly preferred the mad science, strained government relationships, and more human protagonists.
Cavill's probably a bit too old for it but he'd be great for the later stuff (he'd be a lit maker).

Sorry, meant ultimate fantastic four
FUCK ultimate ff, first comic I read worse than 30 days of night

can they just fucking not, actors should not be able to play more than one capeshit roles it completely trashes suspension of disbelief.

The Fantastic Four were Marvel's answer to the Justice League and Mr. Fantastic was in a way the answer to Superman. He's the ultimate Chad, but instead of being a boy scout, he's kind of an asshole.