This is the most laid back and relaxing slasher film ever

This is the most laid back and relaxing slasher film ever.

Attached: mpv-shot0240.jpg (1792x1080, 276.4K)

I'd like to slash her pussy with my penis
iykwim

t.

Attached: mpv-shot0241.jpg (1792x1080, 286.69K)

I turned it off when the rock song came on because I thought I'd gotten a pirated troll copy

name

Attached: Phenomena.1985.720p.BluRay.x264-x0r.mkv_snapshot_00.19.56.819.jpg (1280x720, 92.59K)

This one and Suspiria are my favorites

She pretty

Attached: Jen51.webm (1280x720, 3M)

It's very dreamy/surreal

I watched this when i was 15 and stoned out of my mind and it seemed like the craziest thing ever at the time.

Yeah, it's off putting and doesn't fit. It's clearly something they did because it was "in" at the time. I'd like to see a version, even a fan version, with the rock songs removed.

>Jen51

wtf user.

So how many times are we estimating Connelly was molested as a child? At least five? Ten?

Ok this scene reminds me of some other movie I saw a part of once when I was a kid
All I remember was that there was some woman in a red convertible and something happened and it was hanging off the side of a dam. Eventually it falls and she dies I guess. Anyone know what that might have been?

fuck this movie blew ass
>long still shots of scenery that may as well be a photograph, like 50-60s long for no reason
>donald pleasance phones it in hard, cant even keep a single accent even during the same scene
le chimp buddy saves the day
>jennifer connelly's character's reactions to things are so bizarre. like one scene she's getting bullied and cries, then she starts smiling and glowing and then a bunch of flies surround her building. another scene a few people offer her a ride and she gets in. then she freaks out for no reason, attacks them and then throws herself out of the car and down a hill
>random flashing lights nonstop that i probably got epilepsy now thanks
>random metal music starts playing at inappropriate times; such as when jcon's character is sitting in a waiting lobby. the music starts blasting but theres nothing happening on screen. no cue for it to begin playing. happens when she has a convo with a woman later on as well, it muffles the convo for no reason
>the make up for the mutant boy looked so bad, home made tier

>>long still shots of scenery that may as well be a photograph, like 50-60s long for no reason

Based. Sign of kino.

>donald pleasance phones it in hard, cant even keep a single accent even during the same scene

I can't figure out what he is. He's living in Switzerland but has an Irish last name.

>like one scene she's getting bullied and cries, then she starts smiling and glowing and then a bunch of flies surround her building.

She was happy her bug bros showed up. "I love you".

>another scene a few people offer her a ride and she gets in. then she freaks out for no reason, attacks them and then throws herself out of the car and down a hill

user. They were going to rape her. They look like "nice guys" at first, but they were just predators taking advantage of a girl whom they thought was drunk or mentally unwell.

Attached: mpv-shot0243.jpg (1792x1080, 251K)

Attached: Phenomena.1985.720p.BluRay.x264.950MB-Pahe.in_Trim_Trim.webm (1196x720, 2.4M)

>gets doubled crossed by a kike

fitting. "Mr. Shapiro".

>Jennifer's roommate is undressing herself and you can see her big boobs from behind
>actress was 15 at the time

Attached: 118-1181848_5-pepe-excited.jpg (840x494, 114.55K)

>molested
she was a healthy biped, she couldve run