There are actually people who don't know the end of Dark Knight Rises was a dream sequence

>There are actually people who don't know the end of Dark Knight Rises was a dream sequence
I get people not wanting to accept that he died but I thought Nolan made it painfully obvious this was just Alfreds dream

Attached: file.png (682x478, 473.21K)

Everything past the plane scene is non-canon

What the fuck are you talking about? Nolan only made it obvious that Anne Hathaway can ride a dick as well as she can a bike.

Wait people don't realize this?

If it was a dream why was it shown that batman had fixed the autopilot on his flying thing

OP is a retard not good at making bait

Alfred doesn’t know about catwoman does he?

I used to think it was Alfred being positive but then yeah what’s the point to the autopilot scene then?

Yeah he does. He talks to Bruce after the pearls are stolen and Bruce tells him who she is. He also picks up Bruce when his car gets stolen. At one point Bruce says something like 'So now you're trying to hook me up with a cat burglar?'

Or Bruce’s mother’s pearl necklace which wasn’t accounted for which Selena is wearing

>I'm going to abandon the man who raised me forever because.. I want to go on a Holiday

Yes and No, it's just an elaborate dream sequence which was supposed to be revealed in the fourth film when he finally wakes up at the back of the fuselage more determined than ever to stop Bane after witnessing all the chaos he would wreck.
But Nolan chickened out because the executives thought it would be too much of a rug pull on the audience and he never made CIA Rises and we're left to wonder what could have been left from the wreckage

How the fuck do you dream if you're dead?

then who fixed the bat signal?

>Blake dreamed he got a secret message from bruce to the location of his batcave
>alfred dreamed he saw Bruce happy
>fox dreamed the auto pilot was fixed
>gordon dreamed the bat signal was fixed

It 100% is a dream
>when Bruce was in extreme pain he imagined seeing Raz Al Ghul, a dead man
>when Alfred was in extreme pain he imagined seeing Bruce Wayne, a dead man
The movie literally foreshadowed the ending

>>Blake dreamed he got a secret message from bruce to the location of his batcave
This was put into play before the final battle of Gotham
>>alfred dreamed he saw Bruce happy
See >fox dreamed the auto pilot was fixed
Again, fixed BEFORE the final battle of Gotham
>>gordon dreamed the bat signal was fixed
Batman didn't even give Gordon the Batsignal to begin with so why would he fix it?

The movie is told through Batman's perspective so this is debunked.

>The movie is told through Batman's perspective so this is debunked.
? How could the shit that happened during the Gotham occupation be told through Batman's perspective when he was in the jail pit on the other side of the globe?

Same way I can tell the story of events of somewhere I wasn't at.

>Same way I can tell the story of events of somewhere I wasn't at.
But Batman wasn't a narrator you fucking retard. Batman wasn't telling the story. The story was presented, not told through any specific characters perspective.