Will it be a kino movie?

Will it be a kino movie?

Attached: movie.png (1030x803, 622.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yS_u7D8cCDo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Conor is a fucking has been

What part is Conor playing? I want to see him as the fat bouncer

He way on top of the world almost a decade ago. Crazy what a flicker a career in athletics is unless you're a good quarterback who never gets hit.

It's not kino unless it has the random scene of a bunch of topless girls running to the lake.

Would love to see him play an Irish cowboy villain ala Brando in The Missouri Breaks

>No! Not in front of me woife and keeds! I'll do anything! You can have me Lambo yacht, or me Rolex collection! You can even fook me fat slag of a woife, just please don't heem m- *ACK*

Attached: goobyheemed.webm (960x540, 3M)

Well, it's not like he has a fighting career anymore.

>Duplicate file

Looks like somebody got to it before me.

>I want to take this chance to apologize to absolutely nobody

The only kino thing to come out of his mouth while the crowd yelled the Ireland national anthem.

>Road House remake filled with negros and spics
Gonna be a hard pass from me.

He looks like deer in the headlights here.
Damn.

when will we have another kino ufc megastar?

Conor is a genuine super faggot. All he can do is drink and attack old men with their backs turned in bars. It’s so funny to see him still talk like a tough guy when he knows he can’t go near a cage or a boxing ring without being used like a blow up doll

>amazon
NOPE
they cant make anything good
hand of god was alright but they dropped the ball

Jake is relentlessly handsome.

who's the fat baldhead at the end?
uncle dana rushing in to scrape him off the canvas?

Road house is pure soul, there's no way it will be 1/10 as good

youtube.com/watch?v=yS_u7D8cCDo

Attached: s592.jpg (592x841, 129.45K)

Jake Gyllenhaal is a kino actor. I've been following his career since he appeared in Dennis Villeneuve's Enemy with Sarah Gadon

Attached: Sarah Gadon Jake Gyllenhaal .jpg (2254x1500, 194.83K)

conor can still compete just not against top 5 opponents. he should come back and fight somebody who is ranked but on a losing streak like tony. that would be kino. but he's too arrogant and will take the fight against chandler or someone else that'll heem him again

I’d love to see him fight Jake Paul and get his head kicked in for one final and complete humiliation

nah crossover shit is lame

Baldie got bullied kek