Jeopardy is free now btw

pluto.tv/en/live-tv/jeopardy-hosted-by-alex-trebek
What is yes?

Attached: N6eexrifzC7FPW4oMmqZZf.png (1280x720, 1.45M)

Other urls found in this thread:

jeopardy.com/be-on-j/practice-tests
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jeopardy thread!?

>wheel channel
>jeopardy channel
>price is right channel
nice

i would say that paramount CMO domenic dimeglio's employment status is in jeopardy after their quarterly earnings tomorrow

Attached: Domenic-2015-2-e1467228911497.jpg (700x700, 60.99K)

You realize that Jeopardy was on network syndication which is FUCKING FREE WITH AN ANTENNA IN AMERICA
That’s right retards
FOX
CBS
ABC
CW
NBC
TELEMUNDO
ARE ALL FREE IF YOURE CLOSE ENOUGH TO GET THE SIGNAL

Nice

How much is Antenna subscription fee?

Pluto is airing rebroadcasts of older episodes I assume 24/7 so you can watch it anytime instead of catching one episode whenever it airs for that day.

>my dinosaur dvr of 100+ trebek episodes just lost its value

for one episode a day at a certain time. are you retarded?

post jeopardy qts

>it's a julia mommy episode
nice

Attached: make room for julia.jpg (973x731, 79.64K)

based but i'm not watching commercials so this is useless

Yeah it's so nice it's on for free 24/7

Bong detected

unf

when are you going to try out, OP? do you know enough recent pop culture bullshit?

Attached: amelia_hershberger.jpg (525x353, 22.3K)

I just took the anytime test but only got 13/30 correct. I would be willing to form a group of like 10 guys to take the official online test so we can each score high enough to get an audition. I'm not above cheating. Probably won't win in real life but I still want to try, could always get lucky with the categories.

I know enough, but anything women writing, I would fail on that category.

Not OP, but I'm legit retarded. I'd never make it on.

ive never tried the test. so how often can you take the official test? and then I assume they do a zoom/skype competition or two to narrow it down.
>a bird
>a kite
kek

zooms would also destroy me on current anything pop culture in the last 10 years.

it's gotten ridiculous in recent years. they ask about drake songs in double jeopardy.

Attached: laura-mclean-jeopardy-champion.jpg (300x281, 13.28K)

I watched today's episode at the gym and I think I got about 66+% of the answers, including two answers none of the contestants knew
I'd do well on Jeopardy, I might even win a few times

practice test you can take anonymously as many times as you want (this is what i just took)
jeopardy.com/be-on-j/practice-tests

anytime test i'm not sure, but i think its limited. this is linked to your real name and account

Jeopardy! Test is only offered 1-2 times/year

so i'd say we form a zoom call with 10 guys on it and each take the anytime test. the other guys will yell out the answers in real time if we know them. as long as at least 1 guy knows each answer we could get perfect scores. you could also have a designated googler but you have to be fast

66% is good, knowing when to not answer is key

taking it now brb with the results

I'm very good at trivia. I watch University Challenge, which is 10x harder than Jeopardy, and I think I would do well even on that show, at least for certain categories

same. trying again now

>they didnt get "archaic"
ill take the practice in a minute. I know my weak points and what I need to study. not sure I want to risk cheating to be rather frank with you.

It's not always about just the clue but about the category though.

>not sure I want to risk cheating to be rather frank with you
bitch

got 13/30 right

slampig won, i'm ok with that