Oh my god

This is the most depressing thing i have ever seen in my life. Is this what the world has become? Is reality this cruel? Some things are truly worse than death itself

Attached: kskskssksks-780x439-1-750x375.jpg (750x375, 33.26K)

You will get older, fatter and more forgotten.

Attached: __original_drawn_by_norman_maggot__d37eb819e23034cfa64951645a554850.jpg (1488x2105, 244.82K)

No,no,no i will never accept it.

He's still richer and more beloved than anyone on this board so he hasn't hit rock bottom

>more

His soul has hit rock bottom. Once your soul has been brutally raped nothing matters anymore

Imagine showing 1990s Fraser a picture of his 2020s self

He looks like a great favorite.

He's wearing a fatsuit, right? There's no way he actually put on all those kilograms just for this one role, right?

Got depressed and fat after being sexually assaulted by some old Hollywood execs
>inb4 how does a man get sexually assaulted what a pussy yada yada yada

Seems like he's doing fine, still has a big mansion and doesnt even need to consistently work to afford lifes luxuries. He's doing fine.

I hope so. He was a part of my childhood during the 90s

Yes it's prosthetics and makeup for an upcoming movie where he plays a 600lb dude. He has actually gotten fat but not to that degree, lol.

Attached: Brendan-Fraser-The-Whale_90.jpg (2000x2884, 3.67M)

Brendan is in this thread

This, he is living a blessed life by any of our standards

Most likely drinks? Drugs?
Don’t do those and you will not look like shit
I know I know you don’t want a trade off
Do you want to look like shit or not though?

I can't believe Eddy Murphy let himself go this hard

Attached: nutty.png (796x437, 748.3K)

Hey, if Mark Hamill managed to turn himself from a blob of a man into a chad, so can Brendan Fraser. He just needs to get his shit together.

Attached: f38b22684c68cb1895623251a6b2b012.jpg (700x481, 59.03K)

JUST

Oh it's way more than one roll

damn what a glow up

Hair transplant and trt will bring him back

>Hey, if Mark Hamill managed to turn himself from a blob of a man into a chad, so can Brendan Fraser. He just needs to get his shit together.
Brendan was unironically getting his shit together. He might have lost all his money to his cunt wife, but he was finally free and on the mend. Psychologically and physically. And then a couple of jews saw he needed money and made him get obese for a movie role. Because jews gotta jew.

Am i the only one who finds this guy cringe
He could never act
Funko pop fandom redditors love him
His cartoon joker is lame and overrated
Never got the appeal