Whats the worst experience youve had at the KINOPLEX?

Whats the worst experience youve had at the KINOPLEX?

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1280x720, 108.18K)

The Spirit or Ad Astra

watching hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy

>be me
>7th grade
>chad
>double date to TMNT
>qt girl is into me but shy and giggley
>we share popcorn
>she wipes butter off my chin
>steal a quick kiss
>giggles and snuggles
>slide my hand up her thighs
>slide my hand down her undies
>she freezes
>tickle her fuzzy muff
>find weird string in her pubes
>pull on it
>she gasps, yanks my hand away, flees the theater
>hand is sticky
>smells weird
>realize it's covered in period blood
>puke all over the floor

I remember watching National Treasure 2 and we had to change seats because some kid was throwing up two rows up

I watched Dark Knight Rises in a rural part of Japan. The theater lowered the volume to avoid disturbing the neighboring community

Probably one of the newer star wars i saw with my ex at the time. She insisted, i said it would suck and lo we both did find it to be terrible. Other than that i have only seen movies i know id enjoy at the theatre

Going to see green lantern in theaters. It was a 3D movie so i had to wear the 3D glasses on top of my normal glasses. I got a headache 30 minutes in and the movie sucked

It was a modern and full-sized AMC theater btw, it looked great but I couldn't hear shit

I saw people bringing their towels but that's it

Can't remember what movie but someone brought a fucking retard with them and it kept whooping loud as hell, just occasionally a loud WOOOAH or a weird cackling laugh like every 45 seconds or so, nonstop through the WHOLE GODDAMN MOVIE

actually paying to see Jumper

only bad movie experience i had was Wanted, shit movie and had to deal with a cringelord that was threatening to get me and my friend banned from the theater because we snuck in to watch after our other movie had ended.

Attached: B1850EAD-E027-4741-BFA5-0A65F3F83278.gif (200x150, 1.87M)

>special "4D" screening of Journey to the Center of the Earth
>lots of gimmicky effects like blowing wind and water spray over the audience at the right moments, kinda dumb and neat at the same time
>later in the movie there's a lava plume on screen, which is represented through full on jets of flame from pyrotechnics at the front
>right flame is too strong and causes the screen to catch on fire
>everybody has to evacuate
thankfully I was sitting up the top near the aviary so I was able to get out right away and ultimately nobody was hurt but I still think about how badly that could have gone wrong

>cringelord trying to get you guys banned
Dude I'd sneak into movies all the time and nothing ever happened. Even when they'd send in ushers to try and do headcounts, never got caught.

>had to deal with a cringelord that was threatening to get me and my friend banned from the theater
an employee or another person there or what

A nigger whore arguing during Mr Mrs Smith because her niglet was crying and disturbing the audience. The niglet was old enough to behave itself because it shut up the moment it's sheboon mother started chimping out at people when they were told off. They stayed until the movie was over and complained about the person who told them off

Fuck niggers

>Go out to see Inception
>Boomer couple sits next to me with two shopping bags full of sliced oranges
>Couple begins to suck violently on the oranges, making disgusting slurping noises
>Most of the theater stares at them as I ask them to stop
>They look at me confused and keep sucking on the oranges and are now loudly smacking their lips.
>Leave theater, complain with 4 other patrons to manager and get my money back.

Attached: Screenshot_20220803-223937_Gallery.jpg (1600x720, 444.75K)

>Go to see TOPGUN: Maverick
>A/C in the theater isn't working
>Film is a blatant rehash but somehow worse
>Ass is sweating by the end of the film
>Rooster and Hangman don't make out at the end
Fuck you, Tom Cruise.

Literally two weeks ago watching Jurassic World, the fire alarm went off for 20 minutes. I didn't bother with the management as it was a meh movie anyways.

>be me
>Star Wars fan in 2015
>See Force Awakens opening night
>one of the first screenings in my area
>make sure to pee before movie starts
>halfway through the movie I feel the sudden urge to shit
>hold it in as I wouldn't miss a second of this movie for anything
>eventually poop slides out of my asshole during the scene where Rey and Kylo Ren talk to each other with sexual tension
>decide it's too far gone so I just sit there until it ends with shit smeared in my pants and ignore the stench
>run into the bathroom and wipe the copious amounts of shit off of my underwear, pants, asshole, and legs, while contemplating how I wasn't a big fan of the movie

>his kinoplex doesn't have militant anti-scurvy activists

>>eventually poop slides out of my asshole during the scene where Rey and Kylo Ren talk to each other with sexual tension
Are we talking about the torture scene that has no torture?

>this
Different user, different theater.