Uhhhh d'oy I'm fucking retarded

Don't get me wrong I enjoyed his character but god damn Hank was stupid

Attached: Hank_Toilet-3914960551.jpg (1280x720, 110.76K)

you passed the bar?

Yeah all this chemistry stuff went missing from the lab where walt and only one or two others have a key, and he was hanging out with the guy who I THINK might be heisenberg, Jesse Pinkman, even though I know only a chemistry expert could make the blue meth and Jess isn't that, and this WW keeps coming up a lot and Walt recently came into a lot of money and has been acting strange but.... You know...

>Hank was stupid

pretty accurate portrayal of law enforcement.

Not really
I mean who is going to suspect Walter, especially when he is your own beloved, sick and dying brother
That would take some deep introspection before even starting to consider that possibility

walt being a master poker player while also being so braindead he blacks out and is found at a supermarket naked

>gambling is bad even if you win a lot of money

That excuse holds for awhile but by season 4 when he starts taking walt with him to spy on Fring he starts to veer into retard territory.

don't get me wrong I think it's believably written and doesn't break suspension of disbelief, there's lots of good dramatic irony as a result, but god damn hank

Hank should never have said a word to law enforcement. I wouldve kindly asked walter to stop before someone gets hurt by his actions.

How did AMC do so well with breaking bad, saul, and the walking dead? Why are there no other series anywhere near that level? Is it over for series?

>retarded strawman

Attached: 2783868%20-%20Breaking_Bad%20Hank_Schrader.png (1304x1255, 573.31K)

Couldn't keep his hands out of Walt's book collection! But not our Hank! Couldn't be precious Hank! Reading his book! And he gets to be a DEA Officer!? What a sick joke!

because they're interesting concepts and were the first to do them (on the scale that they did). I mean The Walking Dead was only good for barely two seasons, but because it came first it retained watchers its entire run.

The hints and evidence were already there because of the missing chemistry supplies from the school but Walter was such a pushover in the pilot episode that it was incomprehensible to Hank that he could be a drug dealer. Even though he was obviously smart enough to make quality meth it was very surprising he was actually able to get in contact with high profile criminals to distribute it.

>stupid
>solved that Walt was Heisenberg
???

IT SAYS WW YOU FUCKING MONKEY EVEN MARIE COULD’VE FIGURED IT OUT

what sex gifs do to a mf

>author Walt Whitman was homosexual
>Bill Clinton gave that book to Monica Lewinsky
was Gale gay for Walter? and does this tie into Gus being ambiguously gay? I'm not up to speed on BCS so I don't know if they decided to make Gus explicitly gay or not yet.

Gus was going to invite Walt for a threesome with himself and Gale but after the Jesse incident that never came to fruition.

Yeah man, he's known Walt for like 20 years and the guys always been a pussy, and when he started acting weird it's understandable because the just had cancer, remember how fucked up Hank got with the minerals after his trauma. People are too nitpicky with this show