He’s finished

He’s finished.

Attached: F.jpg (1080x1339, 449.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3-ZqD9-W1_8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That would likely result in a mistrial. He would get to try again.

Nope not in this case

Hopefully he still has some Super Male Vitality to sell to his mongoloid listeners because soon he won't have a penny to his name.

This guy is still around? I haven't heard a wink about him since 2017

>he only committed perjury he should get a do over

why do you people hate alex jones so much? I don't understand

Where is the video?

Why's he on trial? Qrd?

Fuck off retard

Because he caused grieving parents who suffered the worst loss imaginable even more pain due to his lunacy.

What is the trial about?

>speak out against Israel
>government, courts, media and lawyers collide to bankrupt and imprison you
crazy how that happens

Nope won’t be doing that

Perjury would be a separate trial. In the current trial, he can claim that his layers were incompotent. They're just separate matters.

>muh words cause harm
It's his free speech to do so.
What if sandy hook was a conspiracy? Does he not have the right to say this?
Why does this trial even exist?

Low T

lmao cope harder

CP

It's not a crime to be anti-zionist, he's not on trial for that.

>lie consistently for nearly 30 years
>blindly shill a retarded billionaire Wallstreet goon up until he throws you away
>piss off countless victims of the endless "false flag" claims you've made just to get reaction clicks on your dick pill suppliment online store

who's bankrolling the plaintiff's lawyers?

youtu.be/3-ZqD9-W1_8 for me, it's THE BONEBROTH

Attached: PAIN.gif (200x150, 797.05K)

Maybe the lawyer has a conscience

Do you make this poorly constructed meme argument in every Alex Jones thread?

It's not that he said Sandy Hook was a hoax; it's that he called out specific parents and claimed they were "crisis actors" which caused them to get harassed and threatened by his retarded followers.

>>lie consistently for nearly 30 years
Except he didn't you piece of shit. He exposed government corruption and actually believes what he believes.

>billionaire Wallstreet goon
lmao he exposes rich billionaires trying to control the world and you seethe that a small minority of people manage to fund him

He keep saying/implying Sandy Hook was fake, a bunch of people started harrasing the parents, so the parents sued him.

>he didn't lie
lol user, bait harder.
>he exposes rich billionaires
Weird way to type that he shilled Trump to the point of getting a WH press badge.

What is wrong with the argument?

Some of them actually were crisis actors lol
What about that "parent" that was caught on film laughing before the actual interview then switched to cry mode when the cameras came on.

>and actually believes what he believes
Except all the texts his lawyer just gave over proves he knew it was all a lie.

Doesn't matter how outlandish Jones' conspiracy theories were, everyone is waking up now. There's no turning back the tide. "Yeah, Jones is an asshole and Sandy Hook happened, but look at these weird 9/11 clips. Look at these Oklahoma City bombing clips. Weird, right?"

What's wrong is that you clearly don't understand the legal language of slander and how it's not recognized as protected freeze peach and multiple anons explained this to you last time, you obstinate fucking rube.

>lol user, bait harder.
your tears are delicious
>Weird way to type that he shilled Trump to the point of getting a WH press badge.
Compared to the left which is supported by the establishment, WEF, and almost all billionaires.

he changed his mind

Wrong

>lawyer
>conscience

Attached: c2.jpg (400x400, 19.11K)

Alex Jones have a suprising track record of being right, it's just that whatever he serves is so hyberbolically dressed up in nonsensical rants and speculation it's hard to take him seriously.

Like his famous "They're turning the frogs gay" Which actually turned out to be sort of true.

Thats not true

>It's his free speech to do so.
No user, its not.
Jones demonstrably profited from his slander which means it is not protected by the first amendment.
In the legal sense, his actions were essentially the same thing as a business owner claiming (without proof since truth is an absolute defence against slander) that a rival product causes cancer in order to reduce its market share and improve his own.

Are you one of the parents?

>your tears
lol bud, I'm laughing all through watching this trial, the dude's life is destroyed by his endless lying for /x/bucks.
>WAHHH WAHHH whatabout da left
Who gives a shit? Jones is a liar and a conman.

>Some of them actually were crisis actors lol
No, they weren't and your boy is about to go bankrupt because of that lol

You don’t care about that, you hated him long before, and don’t care about people doing it to victims of older “false flags.”

Yeah and I’m about to be rich as fuck

Lol, watch the clip. Prosecution clearly states he filed the appropriate forms, and waited for the required 10 days. It's no longer privileged info. It's fair game. Also, now that his entire phone records have been used as evidence in court, they are a matter of public record. Anyone can access those texts, and see for themselves everything he said and did for the last 2 years

>and actually believes what he believes.
In an older case Jones declared while UNDER OATH that he did not actually believe anything he said on his show and that he was only putting on an act for his viewers.
Courts tend to remember little things like that

>he has a surprising track record of being right
fucking kek no you retard, even your gay frogs example was so wildly off the mark. It was a chemical harmless to humans that was changing the sex of a frog species that was known for being multi-sexed, it's a biological feature of that frog species to change their genitalia. It's not even in the ballpark of "sort of true" it's a flat out lie.

Yeah and Al Capone was arrested for tax evasion and that means they definitely weren’t arresting him for other reasons they couldn’t successfully charge him for lol

No but if I were I'd sue his lying ass too.
He's always been a lying, delusional cunt but this time he hurt other people with his actions.

>they are a matter of public record. Anyone can access those texts
Well, that's just blatantly false.

>The guy with two jewish wives and jewish children, that has been on the CIA payroll for donkeys years is going to prison for doing his job of psy-oping gullible people with loony conspiracy theories.

Attached: nah.gif (250x135, 533.25K)

>No user, its not.
Yes it is.
He never told his supporters to harass those people.
> slander which means it is not protected by the first amendment.
It should be.
Slander is part of free speech, like it or not.

I'm not even his biggest fan. It's clear you people hate him mainly because john oliver told you to.

jarvis pull up the laughing man interviewed on cnn

This isn't /x/ mate.

There are lots of people like that. You hated Alex Jones more. It’s just weird. Like the Joe Rogan hate.

Was he the one that argued that no sane person would believe anything he says, and won with that argument?

I can’t wait to see those messages

Attached: hi.png (750x744, 698.7K)

>Why does this trial even exist?

he was involved in the Jan 6 "insurrection" so they are going to make an example out of him.

lol no he didn’t. He just said that there was some suspicious footage/reports and that the MSM may not be telling us everything. Some political hack lawyers misrepresented what he said about Sandy Vagina to try to silence him.

Attached: 7B860C5F-ECE9-4F25-BA1D-EEC623C09178.gif (430x322, 200.92K)

I clearly said I hate him for being a disinfo conman who's profited off of gullible boomers and fearmongering retards. I'd hate anyone disingenuous like that who makes millions. I hate psychics too.

>(without proof since truth is an absolute defence against slander) that a rival product

who is being slandered? Whats the rival Product?

ok, I dont care about any of this so have a nice day

Attached: 1646856588462.jpg (667x742, 60.6K)

We went from right, to alt-right, to batshit insane all for the purpose of keeping his name in the media and clicks coming in

>He never told his supporters to harass those people.
He's not being sued for that, he's being sued for profiting from those lies at the expense of the families who were harmed by them

Maybe these will teach rightoid grifters not to trick hundreds of their followers into committing federal offenses.

He literally said Sandy Hook was a synthetic false flag, then under oath admitted he lied.

His actions caused the parents to get harassed by his followers, which is why he is getting sued for the damages. The fact that you Any Forumsfaggots can't get this through your head is sad.

Why are they advertising supplements whenever I enter an Alex jones thread?

Attached: C051FBDA-C977-494F-81CB-2094C315DA09.png (1170x2532, 1.16M)

He admitted Trump lost too btw

Yes, but so have dozens of other people under similar circumstances
Its a pretty common defence against slander which is probably why he used it without considering the impact it might have on later trials

Pray for Alex P to pray

Explain this video, without using mental gymnastics.
I'll wait.

Attached: sand.webm (640x360, 2.95M)

>I don't care about truth or reality
I know user, it's why make stupid statements like "hurrr Alex Jones is right though!"

Attached: Jay Irwin - Domestic Terrorist .png (750x751, 1.12M)

That sets a bizarre precedent. It was okay to question 9/11 and shit like that. Nowadays it’s basically becoming more and more illegal to do that.

>Lie constantly
Are you saying he was right on nearly everything he said just out of sheer luck despite him saying what he didn't believe at the moment?

Its an example you dip, I was giving an example of a different situation under which the same legal principle can apply in order to clarify how that principle worked

He smiled at something off camera in a moment and then composed himself? Why do you schizos keep posting this?

He laughs when he’s nervous/upset just like your hero Da Jokah baby!

holy shit swaglord is based