YEAH SHE IS BEAUTIFUL BUT SHE DON’T MEAN A THING TO ME

YEAH SHE IS BEAUTIFUL BUT SHE DON’T MEAN A THING TO ME

Attached: 1579C6FF-BA9B-4585-A4ED-EEAE86230F97.jpg (316x316, 16.23K)

Why are Any Forums posters so careless?

Pot?

>It's good because it's sad!
Death Cab is so shit, exploiting lonely nerds by thinking "they're just like me!" while they run a train on prime Deschanel

Any Forums has sucked for eternity

Their best album, hands down. We Have the Facts is a distant second.

AND NOW THAT'S IT'S GONE, IT'S LIKE IT WASN'T THERE AT ALL

probably the faggiest off topic music thread so far. onions the band

cope FAGGOT

Nobody has ever said it's good because it's sad, retard. It's good because Gibbard is excellent at writing lyrics and the music is composed very well. You're obviously dumb as shit though so I wouldn't expect you to understand.

I WANTED TO BELIEVE IN ALL THE WORDS THAT I WAS SELLING AS WE MOVED TOGETHER IN THE DAAAAAARRRRRKKK

The Decemberists were always better.

you're right, i should watch secret of nimh

>Someone called a shit album that I liked in high school bad so now I'm crumbling emotionally
lol

more of a postal service guy

If you didn't like death cab in high school you're a faggot. If you didn't have a gf who wore a studded belt with a big fat ass and you drove up to her house in the woods to stay for a week and fuck her the whole time, while blasting a death cab CD on the 2 hour drive there in the sumertime in 2009 then you're a faggot.

Nah you just have bad taste. Probably no soul either.

>Death Cab fans can't handle the truth instead of just ignoring the post
This is why you guys are fucking fags

Any Forums attracts college kids and rotates through them so the same albums are always popular in every school.

>I had sex to a popular album

Attached: 41646CA2-8395-43B0-9B02-B2660FCEAE4A.jpg (459x541, 32.41K)

Listen to Transatlanticism, I can sense you'll enjoy it my Any Forums friend.

Make sure you have some beer

She liked to play The Strokes while we had sex actually, I blasted death cab in my car mainly. (in 2009)

I like the part where the album ends with the same tone it begins

No thanks, I'm not 14 anymore. Although for curiosity sake what kind of beer would you propose

>death cab in 2009
>strokes in 2009
you are what we called, back in 2009, a "poser" who listens to "mindie"

I had a skinny viet gf who had abs almost as good as mine and a strong firm ass who would squirt all over me while we had an action movie playing on full blast so the neighbors wouldn’t hear her screams. Shit was cash.

I got burned out on the IPA craze of the mid 2010's pretty quick, so for these days for me I like a nice crisp drinkable Narragansett, Budweiser, Lone Star, or PBR. That's for the summer. In colder weather I like Weihenstephaner

Either post something you like or you're a contrarian faggot by default.

Yeah ok I mingled with the kids who listened to circa survive and glassjaw or whatever post-hardcore shit you thought was cool. Now give me a Marlboro 27

I was going to make fun of you for liking IPAs but i'm glad I asked instead, you have based taste

The Strokes are fucking great.

mega based, crispy memory friend

Based. Listen to Death Cab user. It's probably just lightning in a bottle for me though at that time. Nevertheless listen to it