/bcs/ - Better Call Saul General

They really named him jeans tacodick edition

Attached: 1659560489935299 OperationNippySteal.jpg (1080x1050, 175.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vE9uLuakyEU
vocaroo.com/1myT9E2CsHfz
vocaroo.com/1nxFmKNi3eka
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Jimmy becomes a happy go lucky caricature of a sleazy lawyer that's ok with killing people because of.... Le TRAUMA xD

>Nacho didn't shoot Bolsa because he was worried about his... Le DAD xD

>Lalo killed Howard because he was in... Le RAGE mode xD

>Nobody heard Lalo's gun because of... Le MAGIC SILENCER xD

>Kim hates howard because of... Le DOC REVIEW xD

>Mike stopped watching Saul's apartment because it was... Le LOW PRIORITY xD

>Lalo teleported between USA, Mexico, and Germany with... Le CARTEL PLANES xD

>Jimmy and Kim hate Howard because it's... Le FUN xD

>Gus knew to put the gun there because... LITERALLY NO EXPLANATION FOR THIS ONE

>Mike doesn't tell Jimmy that Lalo is definitely dead this time, even though he told him that before for... Le INTIMIDATION xD
(this was actually only done because Vince needs speedwatchers to think it makes sense that Jimmy is scared of Lalo, even though he has admitted that Jimmy is scared for life anyway.)

>Lalo sneaks into the laundry because the solid guy is taking... Le PISS xD

>Jimmy sent Kim to shoot Gus because he was... Le SCARED xD

>Lalo didn't shoot gus because he had... Le THIRTEEN MINUTES xD

>Mike looks older because of... Le LALO STRESS xD

>Nu-Jeff gets up after a concussion because of... NO EXPLANATION EITHER xD

>Gene and Jeff are... Le DONE xD until Gene gets a call from... Le KIM xD

>The obese retard cop doesn't look at the cameras because he is... Le EATING xD

It is so obvious which episodes were written by women.

Attached: Le PISS xD.webm (854x480, 1.1M)

Ma'am?

Attached: mysterious_invader.jpg (737x595, 32.6K)

MY DADDY AND MY MOMMY
AND MY DADDY AND MY MOOOMMEEE
DA-DA-DADDY AND MY MOMMY

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 225.86K)

Wiggle wiggle wiggle

Attached: fat fuck.webm (1920x1080, 1.82M)

STOP!

Attached: 326273452652.jpg (435x347, 17.69K)

>Bananuh...

Attached: 781569165471.jpg (437x434, 40.43K)

I FUCKING HATE CAROL BURNETT.
When I was a child my mom was a single mother. To help pay for rent and bills she let her brother, my Uncle Sarge live with us. Uncle Sarge didnt have much money, he worked part time at the local gas station, but it was enough to help my mom keep the lights on and pack me a lunch. My mom worked at a 24 hour laundromat.
Now my mother worked extremely hard and barely had much time to herself working her job and taking care of me. All she ever asked for was one half hour to herself every week. To watch The Carol Burnett show.
My uncle eagerly agreed to watch me while my mother's show was on. "Come on user, it's Carol Burnett time." he would say.
To my mother, Carol Burnett Time was a brief but joyful and relaxing period of the week. To me, Carol Burnett Time was hell. To my uncle, Carol Burnett Time was code for "I can do whatever I want to this kid for 30 minutes."
I won't go into detail on all of the sexual deviancy that was performed on me or by me to my uncle. It is too traumatic. This went on for years.
I prayed to God that he would strike Carol Burnett dead so her show would be canceled. My prayers weren't answered.
My mother would watch The Carol Burnett Show every week for its entire run. I would be molested every week for its entire run. I always blamed Carol Burnett and not my uncle for what happened to me.
Years have passed and so have my mother and uncle. I thought the memories of those nights had passed too. Until I heard a voice in the spinoff of my favorite TV show. I couldn't quite place it at first - it had been years after all. But then it hit me. It was unmistakable. Carol Burnett was on my television screen, intruding on MY show. I burst into uncontrollable sobs. I grabbed my knees to my chest and started shaking. I nearly threw up. I had to turn off the TV. It was too much. I couldn't go on - I CAN'T go on.
Now I will never know how Better Call Saul ends. And it's all thanks to Carol Fucking Burnett.

Attached: better-call-saul-season-6-episode-10-carol-burnett.jpg (299x203, 40.77K)

Erin

Attached: jessie-ennis-feet-pics.png (740x1153, 1.38M)

>Walduh...

Attached: walduh.jpg (437x622, 36.45K)

Saul Gone...

Attached: Better Call Saul Finale Teaser LEAKED.webm (1920x1080, 2.26M)

are there any real people in this thread

series finale
>Gene is being sent to prison
>led to his cell which shuts behind him
>"Well, guess I fought the law... and the law won."
>begins singing and dancing "I fought the law"
>the other prisoners join in from their cells and the guards do a coordinated baton twirl and high kicks
>cuts to Lalo and Howard beneath the lab singing
>cuts to Chuck in the burning house singing
>Gus and Mike doing a synchronized dance with dead serious faces
>cut to Walt lying in the lab nodding his head to the beat
>cuts to Kim doing karaoke with Cliff and Schweikart
>cuts to Huell dancing with his obese black wife who looks exactly like him but with lipstick and a wig dancing at a buffet
>gretchen and Elliot dancing to the song in their mansion with laser pointers following their movements
>cut to Pete and badger with arms around each other singing along as they aim their lasers
>cut to Skylar swaying to the beat as she hangs from the ceiling while the baby looks on and lipsyncs "the law won"
>cut to Marie drinking a mega pint of red wine, playing the song on Hank's record player
>cut to an underground shot of Hank's corpse magically springing back to life to say "i fought the law" before going back to being dead and Gomie saying "and the law won" and winks
>cut to Jesse in a rundown wooden cabin freezing with ice picks sticking out his nose under a blanket in Alaska humming to the tune
>cuts to Nacho dead in the desert staring into the camera
>cut to Ed Galbraith doing a little jig and clicking his heels, laughing in his vacuum store, counting the money he's made from all of this
>The cousins wheel Hector in front of the camera, and he gets out of the chair and starts breakdancing

Attached: 1659569392769139.gif (400x364, 1.4M)

whos the hottest chick on the show?

lmao based as FUCK

Worst fucking start to a thread ever, AND the op is reused from like 2 threads ago

I don't know, but Chuck was the hottest dude when he was on fire.

I don't think we have time for this right now.
youtube.com/watch?v=vE9uLuakyEU

Look at me, Hector.

Attached: mirame, hector.png (1920x1080, 1.03M)

>You know Waltuh
>Sometimes it doesn't hurt to have someone rubbing your back, Waltuh
>...Sometimes other things that seem like they might hurt don't hurt either
>Waltuh, come on, drop your pants Waltuh
>No, not like that Waltuh, turn around
>That's right
>No more half measures
>I'm The Guy
>I'M THE GUY
>I AM THE GUY
>I'M THE...

>You're done...
>You are done

vocaroo.com/1myT9E2CsHfz

Attached: 1659562464098689.jpg (602x336, 38.49K)

We're stretched thin
Guess ill just wait to pop in again the night of the finale lol

Attached: mike stretched thin.png (378x420, 91.55K)

I want to sniff Rhea Seehorn's hair

Attached: 35210EBA-8DD4-472E-8E0D-08ECBB969B79_1qt7bwgmbh.jpg (593x517, 21.28K)

REMINDER:

Gene's diamonds are either fake or really cheap, otherwise he wouldn't even care about money. Also, if those diamonds were actually valuable they would be worth north of 500k, but that would also mean those diamonds are easily traceable, in which case he won't be able to sell them, ever.

> Diamond Weight Price per carat Diamond Price Range
> 0.50 Carat $1,100 – $7,690 $500 – $3,485
> 0.75 Carat $1,810 – $8,800 $1,360 – $6,600
> 1.00 Carat $1,910 – $15,650 $1,190 – $15,650
> 1.50 Carat $2,985 – $22,330 $4,480 – $33,500
> 2.00 Carat $4,025 – $42,180 $8,050 – $84,360
> 3.00 Carat $6,190 – $50,070 $18,580 – $150,220
> 4.00 Carat $7,575 – $68,130 $30,300 – $272,520
> 5.00 Carat $8,430 – $70,370 $42,150 – $351,850

TL;DR. He doesn't have any real money to get away with anything.

Yeah!

Attached: Saul Yeahman.jpg (1914x1080, 183.65K)

Erin

Attached: 96767.jpg (1080x1308, 119.5K)

vocaroo.com/1nxFmKNi3eka

I AM NOT CRAZY!
I am not crazy! I know he swapped those timelines. I knew he got his law degree under the Saul Goodman alias in 1984. Years before 2001. As if I could ever make such a mistake. Never. Never! I just - I just couldn't prove it. He covered his tracks, he killed Lalo in the zeta timeline. You think this is something? You think this is bad? This? This chicanery? He's done worse. That bottle cap! Are you telling me that Don Eladio just happend to have it? No! He orchestrated it! Jimmy! He defecated through a time machine! And I saved him! And I shouldn't have. I showed him my notebook! What was I thinking? He'll never change. He'll never change! Ever since the alpha timeline, always the same! Couldn't keep his hands out of fate! But not our Saul! Couldn't be precious Gene! Stealing from aeons blind! And HE gets to be a time agent? What a sick joke! I should've stopped him when I had the chance!

Attached: chicanery.gif (315x315, 1.71M)

Imagine being so fucking stupid that after watching the horrible first show you watch another horrible one lmao not even bob odenkirk could even remotely save this trash

i want to sniff her ass

wait a second, why does this seem so familiar? Does this pasta predate saul??

Here's a (you) for your troubles. I hope you get the help you deserve, user!

This actually holds true of almost every absolute fucking dogshit that you see lately, it's all written by kikes and women neither of which are human

jimmy isnt a member of the tribe, that's why he cant sell his diamonds

A classic cinnabon is 880 calories (holy shit).

So, if the mall cop ate 1 per night he would have consumed 17,600 calories per month excluding weekends. 26,400 including. That’s just over 13 extra full days worth of calories per month (assuming the standard of 2,000 daily).

If the scam was 2 months he ate 35,200 calories excluding weekends. 52,800 including. Almost an extra month (26 days) worth of full days calories.

Attached: 8E1CEFD0-5873-4856-9783-553B72B1ADEB.jpg (626x856, 70.89K)

>FUCKING WOMEN IN THE ASS WITHOUT CONSENT HILARIOUS BECAUSE OF... LE RAPE

>ACKING TRANNIES SHOULD BE LEGALIZED BECAUSE OF...LE SUICIDE

>SPREADING MY ASS CHEEKS IN PUBLIC AND DEFECATING IS EROTIC BECAUSE OF...LE BUTTFUCKING

Attached: HOLYFUCK.jpg (384x523, 141.59K)

same desu but her ass and pussy sweat at the same time would be ideal

This is not the op. This is not capable of being the op. I had an op, but now I don’t. This is not the op.

Attached: 516516548451.jpg (1280x720, 38.99K)

Half of these posts are just copy pasted

Attached: 1659586164684.png (1289x1119, 2.09M)

Best ritual poster

bulk season

kim's feet

JUST GETTING WARMED UP.

Attached: howiesmile.png (599x600, 816.5K)

best ritual poster daddy mommy is close though

thank you mathbro