B-B-B-B-B-BONFIRE!

Attached: ww.png (1209x666, 533.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/C-nWHiTpWjw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This was kino and I'm tired of pretending it wasn't

Best product placement of all time?

This was surreal

>Picture this: It’s a beautiful day in Albuquerque. A quiet, sunny block is slowly waking up to the promise of a new day. Suddenly, two idiots speed down the street, one after the other, in their horrible new sports cars. One of them is wearing the absolute dumbest hat you’ve ever seen in your life. This beautiful day is now ruined as the father-and-son team peel into their driveway and pause for a moment. They briefly exchange smug glances—and then they start revving the engines of their cars in a competition to see who can be the loudest and worst person. Regrettably, this isn’t merely some nightmarish non-fantasy but something forever documented in “Fifty-One,” the fourth episode of the fifth season of Breaking Bad and a YouTube video I sometimes watch just to make myself angry.

Attached: wojak-soy-boy-angry-buck-teeth-thumbnail.jpg (200x200, 6.36K)

B-B-B-B-B-Bravo Vince

[REVVING INTENSIFIES]

>Directed by Rian Johnson

youtu.be/C-nWHiTpWjw

Who said this?

>ironic garbage
Checks out

Why did people hate this so much? It was obviously supposed to be silly.

>episode director: Rian Johnson
wtf I hate this scene now

They tossed all continuity out the window for cheap fan service. M

It was insanely over the top obvious product placement with the shot where the camera pans across the challenger's grill

almost as bad as the scene where flynn complains about how he wanted Raisin Bran CRUNCH and then there's a shot of Walt talking obstructed by a box of raisin bran

Nobody ever complains about the plane crash except me.

Attached: 1628062683732.jpg (500x328, 21.25K)

the plane crash was gay, it would have been fine if they hadn't teased it all season like it was a meth lab explosion and then bait n switch'd with that plane crash which was ultimately basically irrelevant to the plot

D-D-D-D-D-DOUBTFIRE!

Attached: bonfire.png (455x297, 118.8K)

B-B-B-B-B-B-B-BONFIRE!

Why people hate this I’ll never understand, one of the funniest scenes in the Bravoverse

fucking kek

i complain about everything after season 1

Mmm raisin bran crunch

Plane crash thing was fucking awful. Absolutely the worst part of BrBa
>teased all fucking season despite being virtually irrelevant to the overall story
>tried to make some gay point about how Walt’s actions affect society at large even though Breakage already made that point much more effectively
>has no moral force because the plane crash is too disconnected from Walt’s actions, no one can reasonably say he’s responsible for it