/hor/ - Horror General

Obscure Films Edition

Last time on /hor/:

Attached: Head.jpg (346x500, 27.79K)

Attached: fishman sex.webm (618x480, 2.98M)

Angela, my sweet.

Attached: Do It For Her.png (1024x769, 1.43M)

This was fucking terrifying.

Attached: 41-206BbQRL._AC_SY580_.jpg (365x500, 29.77K)

She is a real woman.

Attached: tassel.webm (640x360, 2.94M)

Yes please!

just need to get through august bros, the kino weather is coming

Attached: edwige10.jpg (486x750, 123.04K)

Pic related is a nasty piece of work, sprinkled with black humor and some brutal gore. Vinegar Syndrome has an excellent release.

Attached: 40930903466.jpg (450x568, 151.45K)

>the true monster all along was chicken poop

Attached: chicken shit.png (1846x1080, 2.07M)

Hey frens

If money was no object I would literally buy every single boutique label release just out of principal

Thoughts on A Girl Walks Home Alone At Night?

Attached: A-Girl-Walks-Home-Alone-at-Night.png (1920x1080, 552.61K)

I remember thinking very little of this and also being distracted by the mother's rancid Dublin accent

Reading user's script from last thread.

Me too, user.

Any recommendations for a kino horror tonight for an user that has seen almost of all classics and worth while new horror movies? I wanna see something fun and gory.

Are there any good horror films with black female leads? Not trying to bait, I'm genuinely curious. Closest I can think of is 28 Days Later.

In Fabric. Pretty good, and does not appeal to muh racism and social justice, just a normal character that happened to be a black lady

Sauce

Watched this the other day for the first time, it was fun and kino. It was a surprise to see Linnea Quigley in this too, I enjoyed this early 80s slasher kino and recommend it if you enjoy 80s slashers.

Attached: graduation day.jpg (1795x2560, 462.69K)

The lead in Escape Room is a mulatto

I have had such a difficult time trying to find a download for The House With Laughing Windows with english subtitles. It's bizarre to me that TPB has more hits than other public trackers.
I -think- I've found a working subtitle file now so I can just attach that srt file to any old version of the film but still.
And yes, I know it's on Youtube but I only watch movies on Youtube as a complete last resort. Sweet Home was the only movie I really couldn't find anywhere other than Youtube.