Rumours of a third BB show

>she lives
>confirmed
/ourgirl/ is going have her own show.

Attached: Kim Wexler.png (582x472, 208.46K)

Would unironically watch it

I like Kim but I hope the Bravoverse is done for after Saul. End it on a high note plz, if Gilligan overstays his welcome it's gonna fuck over the legacy of both shows

You won't believe but I had a feeling that they won't waste Rhea and they left her alive for some ulterior motive.

>she lives
It would be Kim's life between 2004-2010, I think.

>Kim show
>starring the ghosts of Howard and Lalo
>she's on a quest to bring Howard to a peaceful rest
>but Lalo keeps sending her on wild goose chases

Hard pass

>Better Sex Wex
Show revolves around kims life as a foot prostitute after leaving the legal system, and getting into feet-related hijinks when she breaks both her arms in a car crash. It's also revealed that she is actually the real creator of the blue meth, and walter merely stole her recipe.

Most likely candidates for a third show
1. Jesse
2. Gus
3. Mike
4. Tuco/cartel characters
Kim’s character is defined by her relationship with Jimmy, without Jimmy there’s not a whole lot there to carry a show

>jesse
looks old as fuck, not gonna happen
>gus
same but why not
>mike
fucker is already fucking 80 yo or something
>tuco cartel shit
ye probably, even nacho could be good

>looks old as fuck, not gonna happen
Just set it further in the future, after a few decades in Alaska after the end of El Camino.

>looks old as fuck, not gonna happen
Could happen if it's set after the movie. There isn't much story to tell though, because Jesse would be the only original character.

A Jesse spinoff set like a decade after BrBa could be wilderness kino

Are you me?

lol no thanks

>Are you me?
Fun fact: Once when I was like 12 years old, my parents took me to church and I saw a boy who was younger than me and I became obsessed with the idea that somehow a younger version of myself had timetravelled, and at the end of church I spastically tried to exchange email addresses with him.

Y'all forgetting Skinny Pete!

Better Rim Kim

It's going to be a Hank spin off

We're done when I say we're done.

Badger and Skinny Pete's excellent adventures

continue the story did you got the email

No. We went home and my parents told me I was being silly.
The end.

so you want it set in the future?

>so you want it set in the future?
I don't really care how old Aaron Paul is. I just want more Bravo-verse content. If his age is an issue, then time-jump, but I don't really care.

We're done

Out of those, probably Gus. MIkes backstory seems already filled in. Was a corrupted cop in Philly, got back at the guys who killed his son and fled to AZ. As far as Gus goes all we had was that line about him and Chile right? So that leaves a lot of room open.

>We're done when I s-ACK
>yeah, we're done