Spielberg or Tarantino, Any Forums?

Spielberg or Tarantino, Any Forums?

Attached: 1595010603136.jpg (471x500, 46.37K)

Uwe Boll

Attached: uwe_boll_by_the_real_iceman_d1o5o0s-fullview.jpg (612x636, 67.16K)

Taika Waititi

kubrick: bitch

Helene Riefenstahl

I like Martin Scorsese

Taika Waitities

I hate N-

>Speilberg
So you mean the dude who lazily sat behind the camera on the set of those John Williams movies?
>Kubrick
The guy who trivialized MK ultra and made it seem you need to be strapped in like robot chicken to be mentally influenced by media? And where was the child blood orgies in Eyes? And let's not forget The Shining where that random butler showed up out of nowhere to declare that the white man hates niggers, wtf was that? Kubrick sucks.
>Tarantino
*looks directly into the camera and says NIGGER right to Sam L. Jackson's face over and over again*

Attached: MV5BMTgyMjI3ODA3Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzY2MDYxOQ@@._V1_.jpg (1335x2048, 655.07K)

Do you have black dicks in your mouth as you typed this Quentin?

Kubrick, bitch

I did until The Irishman and Departed.

Cronenberg.

Attached: Gadon Cronenberg .jpg (2186x1500, 291.02K)

>Departed
Glad you brought this up. Irishman was alright, and I like Scorsese obviously but I HATE Departed and mostly all movies set in/around Boston. Hollywood people trying to pretend like they're from there is embarrassing. As someone who was born and has lived in Boston for 32 years the ONLY Boston movies that are good/accurate to the area is Mystic River and Ted.
Town, Good Will Hunting, Departed, all that dogshit is too cringe for me to watch and is ultimately insulting.
Oh also Perfect Storm is a good "Boston" movie as well.

did they fug?

I did not like The Irishman. It was not subtle, it was meandering, and many scenes were embarrassing like De Niro beating up the shop clerk, or jogging. Very subpar effort.

Carpenter is Cronenberg but not entirely up his own ass

Attached: theylive1.jpg (681x383, 157.29K)

>John Carpenter
>not entirely up his own ass
Ok

I agree the meme'd parts were unacceptably bad. Ultimately it was still alright. I never finished it tho.

IS THAT MY DAUGHTER IN THERE!!!!?!?!?
IS THAT MY DAUGHTER????
I'M ACTIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

For me, it's Hitchcock.

For me? It's Raimi.

?? What the fuck would you do or say. I personally think that part is hard to watch because it's so visceral.
And Sean Penn killed it in that movie. He was literally my dad or any other Boston scrumbum from that era.