Why are people malding so much?

If you don’t like the movie, don’t watch it. Simple as.

Case in point: Bat girl. I actually like bat girl but you faggots got it cancelled

Attached: 53673E6E-0D5A-4767-905E-A1DE11BAE2F0.jpg (840x1050, 129.89K)

1.the only faggot here is you
2./thread

>I actually like Batgirl
Me too. I like Batgirl. Barbara Gordon is a great character. She's White with red hair and green eyes. Its a shame they were claiming it was a movie about her.
Also your pic is the replacement they pulled in to take Ruby Rose/Kate Kane's place after Ruby nearly got crippled on set and ran off to the hills

Attached: Babsgirl.png (1539x1080, 1.4M)

They didn't cancel because of le chuds, they canceled it because even they realized it was unwatchable shit.

I mean release the movie for all I care. I would love to watch it struggle to make $200m, that would be hilarious, lol.

That's Bat Woman, brother.

And it was cancelled because nobody watched it. Not even the assholes it was made for.

>oh no it's happening to us now

FAGGOT ON SUICIDE WATCH

Fuck you, a black batwoman is what the world needs.

No, it was actually a great show. Probably better than when the white batgirl was in charge. You’re just coping.

Steph>Cass>Babs
Simple fact.

Attached: v3oyd17lzzn51.jpg (1417x2156, 297.31K)

How did we get it cancelled? It was the new Jew in charge who did it since he wants the tax writeoffs to fund future reality shows. Blame him.

WE WUZ BATS N SHIEET

great. More casual racism. Smh

You got it cancelled by refusing to watch it because y’all are fucking racists that hate everything that has to do with black people

>you faggots got it cancelled
How? If the 100-300 users on this board had the power to cancel garbage, a lot more shit would have been wiped out by now. WB and DC are going through a rough identity crisis and it didn't help that test audiences hated batgirl.

>got it cancelled
by not watching it?

so this is just bait
0/10 try being more suble next time
sage in all fields

Keep coping racist

What a cute girl, way better in costume that this guy

If it's what the world needed then why didn't anyone watch it other than the 3 troons in this thread? Maybe it was actually, idk, trash?

>100-300 users

You’re funny. There is way more people on this board that contributed to its downfall

Nothing wrong with being racist. That's the best insult you can come up with?

You’re lying. It was loved by lots of people. People just weren’t ready for it

Batgirl didn't get cancelled bc of us. It got cancelled bc it was garbage. You like garbage.

Bette Kane > all of them

Lol imagine playing the race card against this literal dumpster fire of a show. If it was legitimately a good show, people would have watched it, but barely anyone did. Cry more Troon shitskin your representation doesn't overcome low quality television in this case

>People just weren't ready for it
Cope

This. CW doesnt make good shows. Period. Full Stop. Stargirl doesn't count.

>not an argument

Continue to cope

Racism denies people their inalienable rights, retard

I never cared for the tv show but after hearing how bad the movie is I kinda wanna see it for myself.

Attached: 175-1759133_troll-face-pepe-you-troll-a-libtard-epic-style.jpg (840x704, 218.52K)

Imagine thinking this show was garbage. It was better than anything else dc tv shit out lol. You legit have no taste.

>Stargirl doesn't count
Cause you like that cunny. #MeToo

yawn who cares?

>you legit have no taste
So does the rest of the world apparently cause nobody watched this crap