Why the fuck are they shooting themselves in the foot and basically canning everything that isn't Reality TV?

Why the fuck are they shooting themselves in the foot and basically canning everything that isn't Reality TV?

Attached: Warner_Bros._Discovery.svg.png (1280x308, 54.63K)

get woke go broke

i don't watch anything scripted after 2015

because white women love reality tv, and it's super cheap to produce compared to scripted television because 50% of it is literally talking head (confessional booth) post-facto interviews to the camera editorializing what you've just seen 10 seconds ago.
The cost to return ratio of reality tv is much much higher than quality fictional/scripted content.

"Superhero Fatigue" is in full swing and WBD is cutting the crust off the DCEU shit sandwich.

discovery is actually trying to profit off budget vs audience, and the rest of the entertainment industry is just farming blackrock ESG points.

2013 for me. Exceptions being East Asian cinema.

>Not playing horrible, awful shows no one cares about is shooting themselves in the foot

Because we're living in a weird upside down world simulation and the DM is trying to rush a bunch of weird shit together all at once to get us to the endgame of the current session.

Attached: secret esoteric knowledge.jpg (265x190, 7.2K)

or maybe they realize shit is shit regardless of genre. superhero "fatigue" is dishonest deflection from the real problem. that excuse gives cover and plausible deniability to the tranny menace

Well, seems that only women actually pay for entertainment or moreso than men so hope everyone's happy. My Sweet 600 lb Greek midget wedding ft. Jazz will probably be where we peak then tv dies.

so its like space station 13 extended when the mods get bored because everything is going too smoothly?

there's no such thing as [whatever] fatigue. there is only "bad movie fatigue." as in when there are too many bad movies about whatever or in whatever genre, people are disinclined to buy tickets to see the newest one.

what they're actually describing is reduction of good faith in whatever concept by producing too much shit in line with that concept.

>Succession
>Winning Time
>Curb Your Enthusiasm
>Barry
>The Righteous Gemstones
>The Rehearsal
ok sure

>all shit
except gemstones seaosn 1. season 2 you could tell goodman was bored thus was sleepwalking

all shit yet you are crying about batgirl and down syndrome capeshit? kek

Streaming services only make sense in an continuous growth scenario and we are about to enter a recession. Take a guess.

WB insider here and you wouldn’t believe how bad it really is. Haven’t even seen the worst of it yet. Just wait until the sexual assault stuff leaks about high up WB execs. Didn’t hear it from me though.

so you're saying the demiurge is a marvlel tranny?

Attached: 1646955742048.png (2356x1403, 1.69M)

man, bots are sure easy to break

Boomers are a big contributor. My dad has a massive alaska fetish that he developed from watching discovery shows. Finding out his friend lived in alaska was some of the best news he ever got, since it meant he could just go there constantly.

If you're really inside, what happens to Stargirl?