Untitled

Attached: Family_Guy_Volume_8_DVD_Cover.png (270x367, 152.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MRbvDbzRS74
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why does this season of Family Guy cause so much seething?

NORMAL WORDS

>volumes instead of seasons
Why did they do this for so long

Somebody post it

>"They're the niggers at the freakin' FCC!"
How, just how they got away with this?

Dude, what the fuck is your problem with season eight of Family Guy? Did you get fired as a writer or something?

Unironically yes
I cannot and will not elaborate

>Steve Callaghan is an American screenwriter, producer and voice actor, best known for his work on Family Guy. In 2009, it was announced that Callaghan would begin serving as executive producer and showrunner for Family Guy and would oversee the show's transition to high definition, beginning in the eighth season and ending in the fifteenth season.

Attached: 1280px-Steve_Callaghan_by_Gage_Skidmore_2.jpg (1280x1617, 340.17K)

I love family guy so much its unreal. bravo sethie

Attached: peterdance.gif (450x252, 2.33M)

youtube.com/watch?v=MRbvDbzRS74

It's ok we're currently up to season 22 and you're nothing but a distant memory.

>NOOOOO I CANT BELIEVE MY CARTOON HAS HECKING GORE IN IT?!?!? AHHHHH

Does anyone find it weird how Family Guy got somehow better after Steve stopped showrunning after Season 15? Not great or good, but better like Al Jean showrunning Simpsons in Season 13 better.

I hope one day the writers explain why they put so much gore in season 8 because it wasn't funny and the fact that there's no explanation for it just makes it even more disturbing

For me, it's the whale scene

They either hated their jobs or Fox gave them too much freedom.

There is an explanation, but you won't like it.

ohhh nooo lois I cut my dick off

Sometimes when a show loses its stride they start relying more on gore and gross shit. I love Aqua Teen but seasons 5 and 6 are a bit weaker than the rest of the show and I think they have more gore than what came before and after. I do believe later seasons recover and are a lot funnier than 5 and 6. The latest seasons of Family Guy are nice also and use way less gore.

Attached: laser lenses.png (1920x1080, 2.32M)

peter when you are done raping meg would you please kill chris? I have been disemboweled...

victory is mine vile woman! >:]

Comparing Season 8 to 20, Season 8 had a shit ton of gore while Season 20 felt very toned down. I wonder if the reasoning behind the most recent season's clean nature is an apology about Season 8's graphic violence.

Peta hellraiser tore off my breasts, there are dead animals in the road for you to eat