Why does modern cinema with a bigger budget look so "fake" compared to stuff made 20 years ago...

Why does modern cinema with a bigger budget look so "fake" compared to stuff made 20 years ago? Is it because of the graphics card shortage CGI aren't as good now?
Also morf is pretty cute here ngl

Attached: Morfyyd3.webm (1920x785, 2.64M)

normies don't care. why spend time and money on it.

It's shot on digital cameras behind a green screen, where digital effects are added after the fact. The only real thing in that shot is the human being, and even then they are heavily doctored.

It's over. This is a purposeful move by them to subtly prepare the remaining slave class after the cleansing to accept a digital world in place of the real one. Your entire life lived through a screen or some evil implant/vr/metaverse

Why don't they use real life props?

Attached: morfyy2.webm (656x875, 1.06M)

Because its greenscreen, and it shows

LOTR was largely done practically, with entire sets literally build (Rivendell) literally for the movie. It was actually there. Also real locations.

Its also too clean. Unironically the lack of movie grain makes it look more fake. If you look closely at high res version of LOTR you'll plenty of grain and grit. Theres none here. Its all plastic.

Attached: dfergt.jpg (2449x1206, 769.77K)

When did this trend begin? Movies started to get excessively colorful and "digital-looking" around the early 2010s, when the MCU was at its peak, but I noticed this level of "fakeness" for the first time in Whedon's Justice League.

They're shitty actors wearing chink plastic in front a green screen, saying dialogue written by a 27 year old, green hair xhermale

>morfyy2.webm
because faggots like you will still slurp this rotten shit up for free

>Movies started to get excessively colorful

name 1 movie in the past 10 years with color

how did /ourgirl/ morf do on the Tonight's show? I couldn't watch it.

Attached: morfyy6.webm (1920x785, 1.83M)

only 10% of the budget is used

the rest goes to WEF and Klaus Schwab

Want a real answer? Different aesthetics. Zoomers prefer this look.

The lighting in new movies looks absolutely atrocious. Lighting is a lost art. Nothing will ever replace real people, real scenery, and real sets. Everything is CGI. Movies have looked like video games since 2012.

Attached: I cried actually.jpg (1160x1920, 443.46K)

I'm so fucking tired of these shill threads.

FUCK OFF YOU FAGGOT ASS NIGGER.

I'M NOT GONNA WATCH YOUR POZZED PROPAGANDA SHOW.

ROT IN SHIT, KIKE.

CGI and greenscreen.

>show looks Wheel of Time tier
It's a Jeff Bezos money laundering scheme.

why does that sword look like it's foam/plastic ?

CGI fucking killed cinema. We all know this is true. The decline started when realistic CGI became freely available, not with woke shit. Digital cameras, greenscreen, computer crap made movies look like video games.

cutting costs to make more profit, especially now that most movies make shit money in theaters

The show starts in like 10mins

Attached: 20220804_042209.jpg (1200x1200, 963.1K)

Everything now is horribly over produced with CGI as well as being filmed on digital which removes a natural warmth film creates.

Enjoy it user because in 20 years you'll be talking about how you miss when shows and movies used to be made with real people, not just rendered by AI movie making programs.

>foam/plastic
It's metal, Weta made 100% of the weapons for this show.
They will only use the non metal replicas for some of the action scenes.

why did they hire the plainest janest actress they could find instead of someone pretty?

>Star Trek Picard has 20 producers
How many producers does this garbage have? 40?