Why do people in hollywood keep spouting their political opinions? its embarassing

why do people in hollywood keep spouting their political opinions? its embarassing

Attached: biden.png (732x363, 47.94K)

>Meathead stumps for Rockhead

Wait, this chucklefuck is happy roe v wade got overturned? I thought he was a leftie?

what has he actually accomplished, unironically?
the i'm not trump TM award?

what's truly embarrassing is the four years Donald Trump was in office. sorry chud

>RvW overturned
>Us border wall resumed
>Students paying their debts
>Record high gun purchase
>Record boom economy that we need to have a recession to cool it doen

I luv Biden now!

so he's saying the last good president was eisenhower?
based

trump broke these people. they finally have a platform to stand on and screech diarrhea from and be acknowledged like this washed up retard who starred in ONE thing 50 years ago with puppets

Attached: average washed up celebrity tweet.png (1139x315, 191.96K)

He truly was. Built the interstate highways, warned us about the MIC, Operation Wetback to remove mexican migrants. Truly a grand time.

Rob Reiner seems like type of guy who sucks farts out of asses.

somebody tell him to jump off that rooftop after his grandstanding is over

All social media accounts should be anonymous

Why are pedowood faggots so cringe and out of touch? Him, hamill, ruffalo they have sense of reality

Biden let that happen! That’s why he as to go!

While we at it, I'd like to say that the Princess Bride is incredibly overrated.

Fucking meathead

Does Chris Evans still do his thesaurus madlibs tweets? Those always made me laugh

This. Even from a Democrat perspective. No free healthcare. No student loan forgiveness. No gun control. No bullet trains. No codified abortion. What did they get from him that they liked? Juneteenth?

Butt out!

>MY GOOOOO

Attached: tumblr_mq8tfyIQ4l1r4gei2o3_400.gif (320x240, 387.4K)

Jesus mark , you are better than this . You have got to have better things to do in your twilight years

Attached: 1645551679514.jpg (514x768, 99.43K)

We got disturbing confirmation that the government will use AI to alter a video of the president speaking. So we can add sowing justifiable paranoia and mistrust to the list of things he’s accomplished