Remember when it was cool and rebellious to be on the left...

Remember when it was cool and rebellious to be on the left? I go to a skate park these days and I see BLM and rainbow flags spray painted and on top of that every giant corporation supports the same agenda. It’s not the counter culture but so many are convinced it somehow is. What happened?

Attached: 1658558792079610.jpg (828x803, 231.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FCFsw2KU3ws
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1631196869556.png (828x803, 775.46K)

As long as society is still racist, it's still counter-culture.

Most people are retards.

Remember when it was cool and rebellious to be on the right? I mean look at this rebellion

Attached: 119764842.jpg (800x534, 76.36K)

What television and/or film is this?

Reality is racist

same one as this one why do you ask?

I don't know about all that on the image but the punk community did famously reject nazis when they started popping up in that scene.

True punks are liberal leftists.

If they're so wrong, why is their house worth 10x more than the same house in a black neighborhood?

>from the twisted mind of jordan peele

He lost

Attached: 1659385834289533.jpg (2000x1000, 222.01K)

"counter culture" was just a ruse
They were always just gay liberals

White supremacists

i say this and look like this

This is your answer OP, they can keep fabricating the premise that things are inherently in the wrong meaning their enemies are in control.

I know it's a meme but my fellow goyim, you have to remember: women love being treated like garbage. So when you lie to a gal by saying you don't care about politics because she's a lefty retard, always follow through. When you inevitably reveal your power level, go all the way. No half measures Walt. And when she says that she can't believe that you're such a racist homophobe, grab her by the arm. Or better yet, grab her by the neck. Then you tell her she isn't going anywhere and neither are you. Then you have to choke her, grab her ass, and then kiss her. This associates the gaslighting with love and desire. I promise you bros, you do this once and she'll be yours forever.

IF SHE WANTS TO DANCE AND DRINK ALL NIGHT
WELL THERES NOONE WHO CAN STOP HER
SHES GOING UNTIL THE HOUSE LIGHTS GO UP
OR HER STOMACH SPILLS OUT TO THE FLOOR
THIS NIGHT IS GONNA END
WHEN WERE DAMN WELL READY
FOR IT TO BE OVER
WAITED ALL WEEK LONG NOW THE MUSIC IS PLAYING ON OUR TIME

YEAH WE DO
WHAT WE DO
TO GET BY

AND THEN WE NEED A RELEASE

NO MOTHER EVER DREAMED THAT HER DAUGHTER WOULD GROW UP TO BE A JUNKIE
NO MOTHER EVER DREAMED THAT HER DAUGHTER WOULD GROW UP TO SLEEP ALONE

Attached: tumblr_inline_ownpptqSaJ1sg81xn_540.gif (540x405, 1017.88K)

It was never "cool and rebellious". You just got older. You were literally the church's altar boy for a zealot religion, you were sitting there absorbing the info from the fattest corporations and political groups on the planet in the most powerful country on the planet, you were never really rebellions. Listening to the same music that everyone listens to in an era where 90% of the artists are just from the big production companies? That's rebellious?

When white fathers rebelled against the US government for putting their kids in the same school as guetto negros the US government deployed the national guard on them and your "rebellious" media spent decades warping the mind of the population to make them seem like the worst evil to have ever walked on earth, and all of this happened decades before you were even born.

Today there's actual rebellion. Media no longer needs to come from the top 1%, your hear music from all over the world and from decades ago solely based on quality, all you have to do is turn off the mainstream radio and hop on your PC. Current culture is a trillion times more rebellious than anything that comes from 20 years ago, which by comparison was in its entirety a controlled experiment room made by the establishment.

Attached: 6302eba062d4e6fa5b633f37d616731d258d1ff868a6a471d6c8ca7f1d569ad2_1.jpg (633x744, 130.98K)

>Liberal
No. You are retarded.

KEK

Wrong, It is in fact *YOU* who is the retard!

Attached: EtvWoSyXUAEYEE2.jpg (720x693, 63.71K)

liberals can't be leftists sorry plebbitor, you're more retarded than tankie commies

youtube.com/watch?v=FCFsw2KU3ws
These things are cyclical

>the punk community did famously reject nazis when they started popping up in that scene.
u wot m8

Attached: image_2022-08-04_030618070.png (339x500, 312.17K)

In that case, I chose to continue being racist.

We haven't made fun of them, that's why.
Satire is the greatest tool of critique, these morons need to be exposed and ridiculed so they can understand how pathetic they are.

you can't be pro establishment and be punk
if you vote democrat you're not punk

Uh if you're past your early 20s and still care about being rebellious you have bigger priorities.