I AM NOT CRAZY! I am not crazy. I know Megyn Kelly jump cutted my words! I knew it was Operation Gladio...

I AM NOT CRAZY! I am not crazy. I know Megyn Kelly jump cutted my words! I knew it was Operation Gladio. One after Churchill's resignation. As if I could ever make such a mistake. Never. Never! I just - I just couldn't prove it. They - they covered their tracks, they got that idiot on CNN to lie for them. You think this is something? You think this is bad? This? This chicanery? They've done worse. That Epstein private jet! Are you telling me that a man just happens to fly with Epstein like that? No! They orchestrated it! The Clintons! They raped and cannibalized children at Comet Ping Pong! And I exposed them! And I shouldn't have. I covered it on my own show! What was I thinking? They'll never change. They'll never change! Ever since the Freemasons and Illuminati, always the same! Couldn't keep their hands off the kids! But not our Clintons! Couldn't be our precious Clintons! Raping them blind! And they get to be president? What a sick joke! I should've stopped them when I had the chance! And you - you have to stop them!

Attached: IMG_20220803_212131_327.jpg (439x259, 19.83K)

This but unironically

Being a hateful, conspiracy-spreading piece of shit has consequences.

Now pay up, bitch.

Attached: ktvu.jpg (778x474, 50.29K)

Say. It.

Attached: 1658264111341039.webm (672x560, 1.64M)

t. soros character assassin

sandy hook had some weird shit going on with it, like the shooters psychiatrist burning his records and fleeing to New Zealand after being accused of sexual abuse. the FBI visiting their house because he hacked the site...kek. idk if it didn't happen or if it was fake, but it's strange. no trauma helicopters or anything trying to save kids kinda bothered me to

>Speaking freely and questioning the narrative has consequences
ftfyf

IT’S OVER

Attached: F.jpg (1080x1339, 449.12K)

Kek dubs of lies

>questioning the narrative
kek

Ohhh noooooo

the principal's fingerprints were on the gun the shooter used to kill his mom but the shooter's weren't

K I N O

So does trolling outside of Any Forums. Not that mook can find jannies who stay alive long enough to enforce them.

So all he had to do is say "allegedly" before every sentence?

Any reasonably intelligent individual would question the authenticity and claims of Sandy Hook.

This

Alex Jones will always be kino for his role in Waking Life.

And fuck globohomo kikes.

based, and based again

This all makes me not feel so bad for all those dead kids and their families.

i dont know enough about things to know if this is funny or not

Attached: 1627258774729.jpg (936x861, 277K)

This would be cause for a mistrial, right?
...Right?

Attached: gyllenstare.png (620x609, 315.85K)

It’s 1000000% fake.
AJ was always controlled op, so him renigging and bowing down does not surprise me. All part of the rouse.

t. Any Forumstard low IQ rightoid subhuman, losing constantly, always losing.

Will be hilarious when piece of shit scumbag Alex Jones, the pathological liar, and his conspiratard Infowars are destroyed forever. Can't wait to see the rightoid seething.

user, where do you think you are, a free country?

how long until this fat sack of shit starts blubbering and begging for mercy

how about this letter with his fathers name on it that obtained no Lanza DNA anywhere but matched with an unnamed New York felon

Attached: 3ce9c43a1d6b058be12a1222828ba20d.png (1285x851, 498.6K)

Sure thing, Any Forums bot. Here’s your engagement quota for today, little fella.

kek no. It's reason for perjury though, since Alex Jones can't keep his fat mouth shut and act normally in court.

can't wait to see you strung up on the Day of the Rope

Attached: F1FF6462-BC26-460B-A413-A92A71FEBCD6.gif (320x240, 1.64M)

lmaooo the only one strung up will be you, rightoid piece of shit. Everyone hates you, imagine thinking day of the rope will be for anyone but you.

No, but I'm in a free mind.

Attached: LBR6F5xmpNxTWkdQo3NFJclLFn7Ki9j0IpQ-VK26q9A.png (774x830, 91.62K)

Your desperation is amusing.

>S-sandy Hook was real......

All demons shall be destroyed.

Your judgement will be swift and severe.

So regardless of how full of shit Alex Jones is. Prosecuting someone for questioning the validity of a shooting would set a concerning precedent for prosecuting people who question official narratives.

By the same token defense attorneys leaking evidence to the prosecution to get a man who is critical of the current political establishment convicted is a disturbing turn of events.

None of this should be reassuring to you.

Attached: Conspiracy Weird Al.gif (300x169, 524.88K)

Jay Dyer is on Alex Jones's show sometimes. He does good esosteric movie analyses.

Attached: Jay-Dyer.png (400x400, 146.39K)

>n-no u
You will never be rid of us. As long as you and the Jews continue to draw breath.

>noooo you have to grieve only in the way I find acceptable!

Wish I could see your face when Alex Jones loses everything shortly, Infowars is shut down, and he's charged with serious crimes of perjury, contempt of court, and insurrection for Jan 6th (your little pathetic coup attempt, complete fail)

it is & it isn't.
it is because it's a pretty good Chuck meltdown homage, it isn't because the US is now a lawless tyrannical beast more so than usual & getting worse by the day, that is

Why would I want to be "one of you", a deranged, idiotic, always losing rightoid sack of shit, totally deluded in your worldview? You are finished lmao

>t. No gun, limp wristed weakling
>b-b-but you’ll get blown up by jets and tanks
Oh man, can it please just start already

>Prosecuting someone for questioning the validity of a shooting
That's not what he's in trouble for, though.
It's calling the parents liars and harassing them.
Defamation.

It's a shame he didn't become a pro wrestler instead, would have been a great heavyweight champion.

Alex Jones being destroyed for his numerous crimes is a perfect example of law at work. Cope, seethe, cry; Alex Jones and Infowars are absolutely and completely finished.

I own multiple firearms, I don't even live in the US anyways. Can't wait to see you completely destroyed. Hilarious how desperate and pathetic you are, the law awaits. Rightoids are perennial losers.

it'll have to do, for now

Attached: 1598374365682.jpg (225x224, 5.93K)

Great argument, any more?

Do you think Alex and Faglord sent each other CP?

Attached: Jay Irwin - Domestic Terrorist .png (750x751, 1.12M)

You will literally never stop Alex Jones, noseberg

>literally committing legal slander is just "le speaking freely bro"
fuck off you dumb tard.

no, that low IQ faggot doesn't have any more

Yeah, I don't know much about Sandy Hook other than that guy laughing before the interview and various information being destroyed, but if you're a professional tinfoiler why on earth wouldn't you go after shit like that?
It's weird that even total normies can see that the Uvalde police response stinks to high heaven, yet cheer against a guy being bankrupted because he thought the "official narrative", which was fucking weird, was fucking weird. Unironically what laws did he break?

No rational person outside of /x/ would, at some point you have to realize this.

top kek. Guess you missed his trial, he is utterly fucked. Low IQ rightoid retard

He admitted that Trump lost btw