Untitled

Attached: xSsWAMc~2.png (299x300, 144.75K)

the series went to shit after 2

Is that Wesker

Attached: resident.evil.retribution.2012.1080p.bluray.x264-sparks.mkv_snapshot_01.23.28_[2020.04.12_10.54.13].jpg (1920x800, 181.21K)

>Me pulling up to my school with an especially heavy backpack

Wesker.. I knew you weren't dead.

Attached: ChrisRedfield.jpg (1280x720, 129.97K)

I think everything after 3 is great
It's ultrastylized schlock, the perfect kind of B movie
3 and 2 are the weakest imo, with two being just outright bad and 3 being boring

Attached: 1638652930731.gif (424x152, 2.76M)

Still hasn't been topped. Lance Reddick is a great actor but he was a shit Wesker. (Yes I know most of them were clones but IDGAF)

>Spend an entire movie building up to a huge end of the world fight but make it a cliffhanger ending and save it for the next movie
>It all happens offscreen in the next movie
FUUUUUUUUUU

i cant remember shit after 2
i had to look up what was even the setting

The fourth one literally has 45 minutes of flashbacks and pruning dead plot lines just so they can actually start the movie. It's beautiful.

I know. I like the 4th and 5th movies. It's the 6th one that ended up being a bit of a wet fart. Supposedly the budget was slashed and/or there was some behind the scenes problems IIRC.

>Im the big bad boss man just like in the games
>give him the biggest fuck you death in the franchise

Has anyone else died worse than him in the entire franchise? Maybe the asian bitch in 2 that didn't even try fighting the little kid fuckers.

A crew member died.

This is borderline experimental

>tfw things are so bad people are starting to get nostalgic for the Paul Anderson RE movies

He’s much better than Kobe Bryant at surviving helicopter crashes

I think that it's genuinely that we're all getting older
It's easier to get swept up in hype or antihype when everyone around you, especially popular people, are saying the same thing
It's like how in hindsight there's nothing really wrong with Michael Bay films especially compared to the general filmmaking of the time
Anderson is capable of fine craft it's just that he makes sincere B movies with A technique

looks like the homefront guy from the boys to me

FUCK YOU JULIAN

As a fan of The House of the Dead, I'm quite jealous of the resident evil movies. I don't think they are great cinema, but a cheesy action blockbuster would be perfect for hotd. Instead I get two shitty teen horror films with basically nothing to do with the games.

>Well..
>Isn't this one big..
>Happy family reunion
Why does the dialogue in almost every RE movie sound so stilted and off.