Justified

Just finished season 6!
What does /tv think of it?
Personally, it was KINO but would've love it more if there was more interconnection as a whole between seasons and storylines

Attached: BOYD.png (1920x1080, 1.8M)

This show is too good for tv.

it seems so....
none of these plebs talk about it enough

who cares, this show sucks. i am watching Better Call Saul

>Hey audience, remember X, Y, and Z character from that OTHER SHOW? REMEMBER THE SHOW? THE SHOW THE BREAKING... BREAKING THING... WITH THE PEOPLE AND THE GUY...? REMEMBER HIM

>Le montage comp

My only beef with the show was Boyd killing Dewey.

I didn't like season 4 or 5 but 6 was absolute kino. I was so happy they wrapped it up as well as it did

Really great show throughout all it's seasons. Was actually sad when it ended. Didn't have anything to watch for about a year.

I'm guessing you've seen the shield?

Yep, I should give it another rewatch this year

Haven't seen it in awhile. Why did Ava betray Boyd?

They should have planned it so that s5 was the last season

Too much filler

i watched the entirety of this a few years ago and i honestly don't remember a single thing about it.
Same with that show with what's his name, the homelander actor.

Homeland?

Not a very sane move, she's been through fuckin' hell even if the love was still there

Dewey had it coming

Dewey lasted waaaay longer than I thought

Deadwood, The Terror, North Water, Sopranos, True Detective? Hell, even goggins kino like righteous gemstones, vice principals, etc?

I'm about to watch Deadwood now

Banshee?

This is really the only show that I sit and reflect on and think 'this was a great show'. Even Sopranos I think some of the plot points like Vito were so hackneyed and forced in for the sake of it.

Already watched them all

Attached: dunno lol.webm (700x498, 1011.47K)

RIP. Well if you find anything let me know. Name's user. Make a post, Any Forums will know where to find me.