Rogue

Megan Fox is great in this. I wonder if its while she's going to be in Expendables 4.

Attached: Rogue.jpg (867x1280, 412K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/URGhMw1u7MM?t=49
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Female "soldiers" are so fucking retarded

Attached: 1654491542249.jpg (1080x1006, 152.65K)

>FROM THE DIRECTOR OF SILENT HILL: REVELATION
Why would you advertise that?

All I know about that film is that it has Boromir and Jon Snow in it.

legally required

This picture looks like it says a thousand words. Didn’t read.

No user not 'didn't read
>t. can't read

aint paying to see anything that has an actor or actress that brainwashes thier kids into changing genders

I pirated it

Attached: Luffy.jpg (1439x720, 77.83K)

He's right, from the thumbnail it looks like a paragraph of seethe written by a teenager.

I knew zoomer attention spans are so small but damn.

But she's from the South and grew up with brothers so she can handle herself

Next you'll tell me how unbelievable it is and then say how much you love John Wick.

Next you're going to tell me that kids can't consent

They can't. Of course parents don't care what their kid wants as long as they can make some money and get some fame off them.
There are parents that would gladly make their boy dress like a girl or their girl dress like a boy and pimp these kids out to Hollywood executives for movie rolls and shit.

there are good women soldiers but they have to fight like a girl instead of trying to imitate a man.

is it true that women are better sharpshooters than men or it's just feminist bullshit? Here, I said "sharpshooters" like marksman, not snipers. Sniper has a lot of skills apart of being good shooters

Anyone can learn to shoot with enough practice, derp.

>From the director of Silent Hill: Revelation
They somehow thought that was supposed to be an accomplishment worth putting on the poster?

The scary thing is that that was apparently the BEST possible thing they could put on there

No
One problem with women soldiers is that they just cant keep up the pace of their men counter parts, the required weight to take in a battlefield is just too much for them to keep up the pace.
youtu.be/URGhMw1u7MM?t=49 Hear it from a female Marine herself. They just cant keep up.

is she in debt? what's going on here?

She has the urge to make kino again