Did mulder ever find out what the conspiracy was?

Did mulder ever find out what the conspiracy was?

Attached: 13C32DD6-4670-444F-BE32-918CA72E1721.jpg (2500x1875, 342.72K)

kind of?

MUBLER

Attached: ca8c9ddd645eb02bf2c5c39db1ca0396.jpg (625x770, 53.55K)

SCUNLY

Attached: mubler.png (635x359, 296.63K)

Yeah some how I didn't get through the whole show or forgot what happened, but recently I checked out an X-files wiki and it does explain what gets revealed over time.

I won't spoil all of it but a lot of it was already being laid out in the earlier seasons with hints about alien DNA and hybrids etc

government using the civilian belief that aliens exist to abduct and conduct experiments on humans and technology in order to actually defend against real aliens from their future plans to colonize the planet.

yeah he does. of course nothing ever happens because chris carter is a hack

Something like aliens made the building blocks of humans, humans are imperfect aliens.
There's another alien too, a virus that went into hiding in oil during the ice age.
Aliens are okay with the oil infecting them, I think. And are sort of super aliens together.
Aliens want to colonize the earth, sometime in the 1940's the gears start turning.
Syndicate made a deal with the aliens, they study Syndicate members' children for experiments, leave their families alone in exchange.
Syndicate also does plan B, the conspiracy and their own experiments, makes alien hybrids that would become a slave race, immune to the virus. Syndicate would also be immune, and control this slave race, all of humanity, and betray the aliens.
I think.

Attached: 1656677311983.jpg (996x720, 98.32K)

I'm not sure that the writers ever found out what the conspiracy was

I think the basic idea of the Syndicate bargaining with the aliens to buy time to develop a counter-strategy against colonization is solid and a great premise, but the writers mucked it up with a bunch of stuff like the bounty hunters.

i want 1 more season or movie where mulder discovers everything and decides it's better humanity doesn't know. last shot being him lighting a cigarette.

Yeah the syndicate made the deal after years of investigation pretty much proved that they were hopelessly outgunned and the aliens would easily beat all of earth in a war

So they decided to go for broke. Demanded the deal or they’d nuke earth and ruin it for the aliens anyway. The syndicate then used the extra time they bought preparing either to ascend to the heads of the slave human hybrids, or to rebel against the aliens when they had enough tech. Whichever was most convenient when the time came

2012 was the end date for alien colonisation in the show but obviously they blew past that irl so no clue what happened there

Also the aliens are weak to magnetite for some reason

I am going to tribute that picture soon.

>does mulder ever learn the real conspiracy?

Yes...
he learned he was in a tv show that writers made up bullshit conspiracies for him to chase, so other people would watch him do it.

Mulder looks at the camera in that episode, and says-

"What a pisser."

Face it, X-Flies was never good.

It tried shock factor. Just that.

Kill yourself reddit nigger

what's reddit

Yeah I think it's a great premise in part because it makes the Syndicate partly sympathetic, they're not just generic bad guys. I just wish the execution had been better.

I think it 90% made sense up through the film and the eradication of the syndicate early in S6. After that they are clearly pulling shit out of their ass to keep it going as long as people watch. Ironically early S6 is where viewership peaked and more and more people tuned out as it limped on.

yes, but he was forced to change his name to alex jones

How come they never made episodes where the aliens faced monsters, demons or some of the other freaks?

>2012 was the end date for alien colonisation in the show but obviously they blew past that irl so no clue what happened there

Unironically global warming. They say in Season 11 that the reason why colonization never happened is because the aliens lost interest.

Actual line: "The aliens are not coming, Mr. Mulder, just so you understand. No interest in a warming planet with vanishing resources."

Did the audience?

Reminder all nu files is faggot shit

did they fuck?

I very specifically remember one of my favorite episodes had an alien abduction interrupted by another monster alien abduction.

Lmao. I love the idea that humans were literally threatening the aliens with “we will kill ourselves and ruin the planet rather than let you win a war”

Aliens must have thought “no creature is so retarded it would kill itself rather than concede”. Then read a human history book

Attached: C96BADFB-32C1-4D65-860C-27E6BD777663.jpg (634x703, 61.17K)

When I read this, I heard the trombone "whomp whomp" sound in my head, kek.

Jose Chungs from outer space had a story where two grey aliens were abducting a dude, but then they were interrupted by a different alien abducting the greys

Then we see the grey alien smoking a cigarette in his jail cell in the spaceship and freaking out

Attached: 2CD9E9CA-64C0-49BD-B8C8-86CE8917EC02.jpg (480x362, 28.14K)

>we will kill ourselves and ruin the planet rather than let you win a war

that's what we're doing now

Shut the fuck up reddit.

And it’s based

The X Files is a great show no doubt but in rewatching it a bit I can't take it as seriously as I did back in the 90s. It's just kinda more obvious to me now how the writers are making stuff up as they go along and how much of the show is kinda formulaic and how the dialogue uses a lot of the conspiracy theory and police procedural equivalents of Star Trek's technobabble - just sort of impressive-sounding words that don't mean much. I also notice how much the show relies on Mulder and Scully's sex appeal, to the point that sometimes it seems like a bunch of the show got written just so there would be scenes of Mulder and Scully giving each other ambiguously smoldering looks. They're very attractive people but the overuse of the sex appeal kind of takes me out of the show because it makes me think "Uhh isn't there a giant dangerous conspiracy that we're supposed to care about? Why does this feel like I'm watching erotica?" Of course the shippers go wild about it.