Whose cock do i deepthroat to get in

whose cock do i deepthroat to get in

Attached: img.jpg (570x88, 21.69K)

Literally just use the piratebay.
>noooooo you need a heckin 63gb bluray rip!!
don't care

do invite only sites have DVD extra features?

how often do you motherfuckers watch movies that you feel the need to pirate.
I watch an actual movie maybe one a week, and the $3 Amazon rental is literally nothing for 2+ hours of entertainment.
Plus it's convenient cause it's one click and stream instead of having to download shit for hours.
And I almost never not find what I'm looking for, if I don't it's usually on HBO (my only other subscription).
Are guys watching some fuckin obscure foreign films or are you just poor?

I'm not poor, but I am cheap. I'm also autistic and enjoy the categorization and archiving nature of it.

No but YouTube does

mine, pm me for time and location. i got 4 invites

I just like collecting movies. used to collect DVDs, now I collect digital

Attached: Capture.jpg (541x570, 71.03K)

if they find out anyone in your invite tree browses Any Forums one of the autistic redditor admins will holocaust the entire tree
source: happened to me and 10 other guys i know

>categorization and archiving nature
That is indeed pretty fuckin autistic.

In my experience the quality of pirated shit is not very consistent, same with subtitles, download times, etc.
If I'm going to watch a movie, I don't wanna do fuckin anything else except watch the movie, and maybe eat a snack.
That's why pirating shit seems so dumb to me.

Why don't people just pay for an invite? You're literally going to use this for your whole life.

>gatekeeping piracy
What did they mean by this

Based kino hoarder

You have to be Elite to buy invites with BP, fuck uploading 50 films just for that rank. You can also donate $5 and get an invite. Though I think that might have been removed and they forgot to update it.

Attached: 1658504566067911.gif (420x420, 181.23K)

Start on a small tracker and build yourself up. It how I got there ten years ago.

I got one invite like years ago from an user here, didn't download shit, I just logged in to see if it was true, it was, I said 'Cool' then I guess I fapped fell asleep and never entered again. I forgot the password long ago, never bothered again.

Subscribe to my blog to hear more stories.

Fuck off amizon shill. Dont you have a The Boys thread to spam?

>nooo we dont want any hecking racists on our PIRATE site!

>tfw had an account twice for that site but they ban you for inactivity
>it's basically impossible to get an invite now
god damn it

Step 1: Open rarbg shortcut
Step 2: Type in name of movie or tv show I want to watch
Step 3: sort by size and download highest quality available with decent enough of seeders
Step 4: hit magnet and download

I mean there are 2 more sites to torrenting over streaming, those 2 steps take all of 20 seconds. And ya you gotta wait for it to download, that’s why I plan out what I want to watch and download things in advance, and if there’s something I want to watch on a whim that I don’t have downloaded I just wait for it to finish or I stream it in 1080p on theshit.me.

Torrenting and free streaming is not more inconvenient than paying for streaming services, and the 20 extra seconds it takes to download a torrent over finding it on Amazon or something is not worth giving your money to anti-white and anti-male kikes. Plus when you stream shit on Amazon or any of these other services you don’t get true 1080p or 4k, so you’re literally giving your money for an inferior product to rich Jews who hate you. But keep on consooming your pozzed goyslop propaganda like the good little piggy you are.

PM: Hey can I get one of those invites you were talking about? My Discord is Madi#3718

I did that with BTN. Managed to recover the account like a decade later.

>i need to get into your special needs torrenting club!

go rope, faggot

lol same, i got invites from a forum i used to go to but back then i didnt have good upload speeds so i stopped bothering

I've been pirating since 1999 when I got broadband. Now I pirate so much I build dedicated servers for it. Only remux rips for me if the film is worthy, webdl or HDR rips for flicks.

Attached: 20220725_115729.jpg (4032x3024, 3.81M)

I got into my first tracker a couple weeks ago. Having to worry about your ratio and shit is a burden desu