Damned if they do and damned if they don't

Damned if they do and damned if they don't.

Attached: ATL.jpg (910x815, 182.05K)

I’d just call everyone a nigger and change the cast to all Iranians and Serbians then tell them to go fuck Idris Elba.

you can always know what kind of a black guy you're talking to when you know who is he fucking

and no self respecting brotha would do this shit.

Attached: FJFlhPdWQAAJ-c3.jpg (896x466, 62.78K)

>it was almost worth being black
Lol i bet, but nothing is worth having n word iq and instincts

Lol donny is such a dweeb

Does that mean they don't speak in nig talk or push Asians into trains?

Attached: jhjn.png (545x600, 213.58K)

I'm white and I literally thought to myself during season 3: I think they're actively trying to stop white people from watching and/or pointing and laughing at the shows white audience.

I know that the jew NWO has been using niggers to attack White Western civilization; but it does make me smile that even niggers call out those faux-niggers like Donny Glover that grew up in an upper class White liberal community and was privileged his whole life

Of coarse because Leftwingers are Culturally Marxist Donny will always be oppressed because only Whitey can be privileged

Attached: Intersectionality 6.jpg (962x641, 160.65K)

They are just globohomo puppets following a script. People don’t realize actors are acting almost all the time even when the cameras aren’t rolling. This black white divide perpetuated by the media was building for awhile but it was occupy wall street that made the elites change tactics and put racial divide at the forefront of their attack on western society

See, he is straight! Not gay! NOT. GAY.

These threads aren't made by real people

I am so tired of blacks and jews it's unreal

Dong Lover is not great.
I saw childish gambino at lollapalooza and it was a very underwhelming and poorly done show.

DAMN BABY WANTS TO SNIFF THAT ASS!!!!!!

Glad i didnt watch season 3 then. Either way the Darius solo episode in season 2 about the piano was kino but no way in hell would a black dude get away from that situation without being held by the cops for questioning. Surprised they didn't do that.

You know he ain't really black because his girl Asian

Attached: 1659491841075704.png (1280x720, 2.09M)

Well, he's not calling himself Mature Gambino so one cant judge too harshly.

Is Donald Glover a white guy who just got negroplasty

so he gets off on her making it into beastiality thing?

Damn usually they riding BWC

Yeah that reparations episode filtered me, u dropped it right then.

Black people watch Madea bro they don't care about this shit.

Honestly, I think having a white girl fuck a dog might be *slightly* less embarrassing than having her burn coal

>dave chapelle is my idol

Same, and add trannies to that list.

she's clearly a hapa
he ain't that crazy to go full chappelle/snipes but if he would get valley girl blonde people would call him a coon

I'm honestly astonished people on this board get triggered by legit bots and clickbait.