Good show or cum bait?

Good show or cum bait?

Attached: 1659570806341.jpg (1920x1080, 353.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/j3JjsnYt9e8
youtube.com/watch?v=SGWkB6Hy4jI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yea

The black haired one has some big honky honkers, I mean a real set of badonkers, I mean a big pair of honkamalonkas.

what did user mean by this?

It is an OK show as a sitcom. Tbh chuck lore makes pretty damn good sitcoms.

The real reason for the thread is cosmetic bullshit, and from a coomer perspective Beth Behrs was better. She is also far better as an actress which deserves little attention here.

whoa

I've seen a few eps and it's just painfully unfunny.

not a good show, but it was entertaining.

has kat ever been in anything worth watching? i have never actually seen anything she has been in because it all looks bad.

Attached: 1657719042902.jpg (2034x2632, 1.69M)

>Beth Behrs was better.
>better ass
>better legs
>better body in general
>better face
if her tits were just a bit bigger, she'd be perfect.

Someone post the superlong "Whats new" where all the forced terrible jokes are spewed non stop

Thoughts on this clip

youtu.be/j3JjsnYt9e8

I wouldn't call it a "good" show but it became a guilty pleasure for me. Lot of nights staying up late and drinking wine with nothing else on TV. Maybe it was Stockholm syndrome.

There is literally only one ep worth watching, its the one where Kat is dressed as a maid. Love that ep, need to find it and archive it.

Every show is cumbait, if you are horny enough

Sun Tzu said this

Beth Behrs is objectively the better specimen. People are just fooled by the other one's massive (and I mean MAMMOTH) bazookers.

Attached: bethbehrs.jpg (614x800, 115.61K)

But Kat looks like a stupid, dumb whore so those are more points in her favor besides the big tits.

This is how ATLA is going to look like I'm the Netflix adaptation in the future

Manface

youtube.com/watch?v=SGWkB6Hy4jI

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 7.22K)

for me the tits are the most important part of a woman, i love titcows. i just wish she was in some shows that were good, her career is rubbish.

Attached: 1657687790377.jpg (817x1222, 174.42K)