Are those shows and docos of morbidly obese people exploitative...

are those shows and docos of morbidly obese people exploitative? do any of those people actually lose weight from the world seeing them like that? thats only when the show offers them gastric bypass surgery do they lose weight and even then theyre still fat with excess skin to deal with now

Attached: 1614872342367.webm (1280x720, 2.77M)

Absolutely it's exploitative. Sweaty Fat Fucks is great though. Helps me feel a lot less worse about myself.

never get fat

Attached: loose-skin-after-weight-loss.jpg (1400x733, 233.65K)

>are those shows and docos of morbidly obese people exploitative?
Yes. Their weight is symptomatic of severe mental illness. These shows treat them like they’re mentally well and then chastises them for failing in their weight loss attempts.

This is why I'm going the route of Patrice O'Neal

I look like this and nobody made a TV show about me.

Dying when youre 40?

Im trans btw

Yes

Attached: 1651608545568.png (380x325, 93.84K)

Yes, highly. TLC is mostly freak show at this point.

even though this is supposed to be discouraging, he looks so much better now

He looks like an over used stretch armstrong doll

Fat girl is fun as fuck to cuddle

Man I am grateful I don't understand how a person can rationalize getting to that point. It looks like it'd feel like having sandbags attacked to every joint

Is it possible to make a good skin recovery at 280 lbs?

No. Fat people are a blight on this planet and a drain on society. The ONE thing they can do is provide me entertainment by being on these shows so I can laugh at the misfortune that is their existence.

Attached: 1615428436889.webm (1280x720, 2.8M)

No. They volunteer to be on the show. They're not contacted by the show - they contact the show. They're on the show because they want to be there. It's the exact opposite of exploitation.

its for the greater good

What happened to all the fat kino on TLC anyway? At one time we had like 4 it 5 different ones at once le suddenly they been all gone for most of this year what gives? Did some fat activist group get them all shut down? Thought I heard some rumor Dr. Now Show was getting cancelled because of lawsuits from former contestants on it or something any truth to that or was it all bullshit? Hope not I legit am addicted to watching that show when it’s new its the best thing in tv lol

>overweight people are...le bad!

Yes.

Attached: 1618075950060.jpg (512x1573, 155.55K)

I don’t mind regular size fat people (like the kind that are fat but not alarmingly fat where you gotta turn around to take another look out of disbelief) but if I ever see those ones that are so far they’re in the rascal scooters in stores I get fits of rage

Depends on height, fat percentage and distribution and skin elasticity.

Probably the coof - it fucked a lot of shows up. Masking and the lockdowns made filming for 2020-21 really hard to do. Plus, the doc is getting old, he might just have been done with doing it. The freak show fad is also dying, the bachelor/celeb freak show thing is getting popular again. Remember when everything was custom choppers and cars? Same thing. It just died out.

Attached: 1634081537926.jpg (720x514, 29.92K)

Everyone gets fat after 30 or so unless you work out to a fanatical degree and eat nothing but healthy stuff. It’ll sneak up on you if you were one of those people like me who could eat whatever you wanted all your life without getting fat then one day you notice damn I’m getting fat when I eat this stuff now and it’s a hard adjustment to make after never having to care about it before

Could have been prevented if our former President just encouraged mask wearing

They are, they don't respect their bodies, are lazy, and most of them are fucked up emotionally/mentally. Half the women on the show were molested as kids, or batshit crazy like the hoarders.

So you're too lazy and stupid to change your behaviors so that means "everyone" is like this.

I'll be glad you'll die early.

Attached: 1539222934865.png (968x1073, 242.35K)

In your case it’s probably karma for being one of those kids who made fun of fatties and now you’re one of them yourself

Why does Any Forums hate fatfolk all of a sudden? Is it all a Any Forums psyop or something?

We've always hated you.

Attached: 1504436200884.png (498x643, 478.64K)

I genuinely don't understand how people get this fat unless it stems from childhood obesity.
Even when I hardly develop a belly I feel like shit and limit my portions + work out, and that's enough for me to slim down a bit. I can't imagine overeating so much that it becomes a normal thing

There's been years of "Muh 600 Pound Life" threads while the episodes premiered, where we laugh at you fat fuckers for an hour, fat summerchild.
Put the fucking food down, for the love of god, pig.

Listen here, American. No one is forcing you to lift that fork from plate to pie hole. I'm sick of you burgers thinking getting fat is something that happens magically when you stuff your gullets day in and day out.

The show is 95% mentally ill people, many of whom were molested or abused as kids, fed by enablers. The other 5% are just the few who let the whole eating thing get out of control, or had medical issues, and just need help getting started.
Andthen there's the Slaton sisters, who are so inbred they literally couldn't have ended up any other way.

Those 2 wax incense burners to mask its smell

Attached: ummmm.jpg (479x632, 24.6K)

Looks like she could be craig from Malcolm in the Middles sister

Damn, that is 100% spot on.

It’s my right as an American to pig out every day and get as fat as I want if you don’t like it you can go to Canada or one of them faggot countries like that. Fat is in, it’s the American way, get used to it chud

Attached: 2DD161D8-D2C4-4BF5-9C66-54B6A64439F8.jpg (1280x812, 170K)

>swiggity swooty
>im comin for that foody

And then there’s people who got fat as a funny comedy bit

Attached: B961AAC3-1411-4774-8FC5-44D3D53C80CA.jpg (1024x576, 68.17K)